Page 586 of 683 FirstFirst ... 86486536576583584585586587588589596636 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    2.) And less important, but it turns out I had the day of my flight wrong and I actually leave tomorrow. I only noticed it when I was in the car to the airport. That was a stupid, expensive mistake to make.
    I guess that's better than finding out you were supposed to leave the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    1) Was the cause natural or other?

2) That sucks. How much did you lose?
    1.) They said they didn't have any more information. I'm not really inclined to pry either, y'know? Like I said, I worked with the guy a few times, but wasn't terribly close with him. It definitely wasn't expected though. He hadn't been sick or anything. I saw him in the office just last week.

2.) Err... enough? I dunno man, I just feel stupid about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I guess that's better than finding out you were supposed to leave the day before.
    Ha, yeah.

The iHeartRadio Music Festival was/is advertised as a showcase of 'all genres' of music.

However, 90% of the artists lined up for the show are the same pop artists we see and hear regurgitated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov-

Oh wait, there's like two 'country' artists and 30 Seconds to Mars, who I guess is rock.

Also, Elton John should be advertised as the headlining performance, not Justin Timberlake or whoever. That man has done more for music than any of those other shlubs ever will. Reading his name next-to-last on the lineup is major disrespect to Sir Elton.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    The iHeartRadio Music Festival was/is advertised as a showcase of 'all genres' of music.

However, 90% of the artists lined up for the show are the same pop artists we see and hear regurgitated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov-

Oh wait, there's like two 'country' artists and 30 Seconds to Mars, who I guess is rock.

Also, Elton John should be advertised as the headlining performance, not Justin Timberlake or whoever. That man has done more for music than any of those other shlubs ever will. Reading his name next-to-last on the lineup is major disrespect to Sir Elton.
    Taking from the last page, they essentially did this.

A big bowl of pop stars with other things sprinkled on. Nothing like good ol' false advertising.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I just want to sleep. That's all. But my body seems fit to stay up until five in the morning. and then still refuse to sleep. I'd like to actually wake up before noon more often than not, honestly.

If possible, try a full day rotation, but then make sure to rigidly stick to a schedule as your body will be wondering why the F you stayed up mega late one day but suddenly you don't want to do that again.

Another thing is to get some headache medicine with PM formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I just want to sleep. That's all. But my body seems fit to stay up until five in the morning. and then still refuse to sleep. I'd like to actually wake up before noon more often than not, honestly.
    I occasionally get that.

Do you have issues staying asleep once you are sleeping? Or is getting to sleep the only issue? If you have no issue staying asleep, look into Zzzquil (pharmacy, over the counter, probably right next to Nyquil/Dayquil). ZzzQuil has no medical benefits other than assisting you to get to sleep. ZzzQuil seems to work for me within 10-20mins. It comes in both liquid and capsule form (I went with liquid since it should kick in sooner).

Axl Rose is still singing and he needs to STAAAAAAAAHP! x(

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I have no interest in using medicine to help me sleep, for fear of having to rely on it afterward. I've tried staying awake but the day drags on relentlessly if I do.