Page 603 of 683 FirstFirst ... 103503553593600601602603604605606613653 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6822

use all 4 WB at once on different hitboxes and say "sorry my aim isn't very good i'm using a controller"

Decided to backtrack and finish some missions I skipped but had to stop due to d/c'ing twice. It forced me to take a break and wait till tomorrow.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I JUST LOVE HAVING STREP THROAT!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Going to school just to stay on my parent's insurance is.... @_@;

Ugh, I'm really starting to break down from all this pressure. Job hunting, business classes, all this arguing that's starting to happen more and more between immediate family, trying to support my friends and family through their issues while dealing with my problems......

I really want to sleep......I really, really want to sleep......But more work to do......
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

This is what those mounds of human garbage do with all the money 'we' give them.

I dunno, man. If you had countless millions of dollars, you wouldn't buy a Lamborghini (or some other kind of expensive car)?

Or is it about how she painted it the ugly shade of pink?

Cause yeah, it's pretty ugly, but it just seems kind of silly to get upset about it, y'know? It's her car, let her make it as ugly as she wants.

It's a bit disconcerting how much you love to play Devil's Advocate at literally every chance you get.

Logitech controller is malfunctioning. Ugh. My oldest controller did the same thing before eventually dying. Second controller in 8 years that crapped out on me, and they both served me so well. It was a Dual Action gamepad. Despite the square axis, I loved it to death. Now I considered the more up to date F series controllers, but I hear those models have big deadzone problems unlike the Dual Action, and Logitech never fixed it. Now I'm super skeptical.

So my final option is testing waters with my PS3 controller, and see where that goes. But I'm fearful it'll crap out like my Logitech lol.

Oh well.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Computer is giving me problems again but this time I can't even access my internet or get on skype. I get some weird message saying I don't have adminstrative right to access my programs or some jazz.
    What the heck is wrong with this piece of crap. =-=
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Logitech controller is malfunctioning. Ugh. My oldest controller did the same thing before eventually dying. Second controller in 8 years that crapped out on me, and they both served me so well. It was a Dual Action gamepad. Despite the square axis, I loved it to death. Now I considered the more up to date F series controllers, but I hear those models have big deadzone problems unlike the Dual Action, and Logitech never fixed it. Now I'm super skeptical.

So my final option is testing waters with my PS3 controller, and see where that goes. But I'm fearful it'll crap out like my Logitech lol.

Oh well.
    If you can hold off a bit you can get an XBOne controller, which looks pretty great. You can also grab a PS4 controller, or wait for whenever the valve controller comes out...which I desperately want.