Page 630 of 683 FirstFirst ... 130530580620627628629630631632633640680 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 6822

White people in headdresses.

Fuck.

You.
    Tax the fucking churches.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

why can't we all just

get the fuck along

jesus

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

It's like 70 degrees outside wow such a nice day so warm much spring. Sounds like a perfect opportunity TO STAY INSIDE ALL DAY AND DO NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I really want a sloppy joe.

I have none of the ingredients required to make a sloppy joe.

Unhappy

Thought it would have been smart to get the Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12 pack instead of the full suite since I'm only interested on those two programs....
    Only to find out there the stripped down, gimped versions of their CS counterparts.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

New York City, the city that never sleeps. I never imagined that THIS WOULD APPLY TO THE HOUSEHOLD THAT I LIVE IN. I wake up to Call of Duty and rage and go to sleep to Call of Duty and rage. Wake up today to Call of Duty then it transforms into playing Dominos and listening to loud music. I don't mind the music so much because music is my life but it's the same songs everyday..... EVERY...DAY...... Can't nap through this. Can't leave or go out cos where am I gonna go? I think I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    Thought it would have been smart to get the Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12 pack instead of the full suite since I'm only interested on those two programs....
    Only to find out there the stripped down, gimped versions of their CS counterparts.
    For what it's worth, I've been using some form of Photoshop Elements for a number of years and it's a pretty decent program. Granted, it can't do everything that the CS version of Photoshop can do, but it's so much cheaper. Depending on what you're trying to do, Elements can be a great tool for much less than what you'd spend on the CS subscription.

In other news:

Work has been a pain. Hopefully that will let up soon.

Switched phone providers today. The guy at the store didn't listen when I said I didn't want their "early upgrade" plan and that they had the wrong amount of data for what I requested.

I've been playing the truly amazing Dark Souls off and on lately. I have several fantastic-looking games on my shelf to jump into once I'm done with that. The Steam releases of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky first and second chapters are on the horizon. I managed to get ahold of beta keys for WildStar this weekend.

So why the actual fuck do I have this deafening urge to play PSO again?

WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU, FIGMENT OF MY PAST?! GOD DAMMIT FUCK EVERYTHING

Also the inside of my torso and chest and lower back is made of pain. Getting a bit concerning.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Sam's club has already managed to muck my schedule up and worked me 5 of an 8 and a half hour shift without a single break. On top of that I was doing everything alone because they didn't have anyone scheduled until 1pm while I got in there at 8am.

Considering applying to Sherwin-Williams. Talked to parents about it and can't keep confidence about anything after talking to my parents. Fuck I hate this...

Edit: Dad just apologized for snapping at me earlier. He never apologizes for things he says. I'm freaking mental and feel like I'm gonna cry. Goddammit, I don't even know what I'm doing...

Edit 2: Calmed self down. Ugh, not in a good way right now. Definitely not in a good way...
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Apr 16, 2014 at 09:39 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty