Page 673 of 683 FirstFirst ... 173573623663670671672673674675676 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Go do TACOS? Sell some clothes? Run XQ's with meseta boosters on? Dailies if you're really desperate.
    Yup, yup, yup and yup.
    I even wasted 97 excubes that were collecting dust in my inventory for 1000 FUN Tickets to sell Grind Risk Reductions and the such.

I NEEDS ME THE LOBBY ACTION!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

GET BACK TO TWERK.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

That's a good rant; Anything worth anything is worth way too much, because Sega throws in so much junk in each scratch to artificially increase the rarity of the only good stuff.
    How much real life money do you have to blow on scratches to get the one thing you want?

Spoiler'd for coarse language.

Spoiler!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Back is killing me, can't sleep because of it....have to wake up at 6am to go in and move shelves at work because we had the floor cleaned for the first time in 4. Fucking. Years.

Thursday is supposed to be my off day, dammit all.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Back is killing me, can't sleep because of it....have to wake up at 6am to go in and move shelves at work because we had the floor cleaned for the first time in 4. Fucking. Years.

Thursday is supposed to be my off day, dammit all.
    Yikes! Hope you feel better soon!

People that partake in expressing extreme, uncalled for amounts of fake outrage. You know who you are, it's pretty blatant. Unsure if people do this for a sense of "community" or to boost their own self-worth; I'm sure some people are probably doing it for both though. This wouldn't really be a problem if they weren't practically gangs that seek out ways to ruin those who disagree with or make fun of them. Some of them may actually think they're making a difference, but from am outsiders perspective it just appears as though they enjoy being argumentative/miserable and aim to spread the joy. You know how stereotypes work, and how groups are often all assumed to be a big hive mind? Well, lets dive below.

Now for people who really do care about the things they're outraged about. As someone who tries to remain objective (except in extreme cases, like the above), I believe passive aggressive attacking or demonizing tactics are a pretty garbage way to go about anything. This only really serves as a temporary and immediate solution to whatever problem you have; it doesn't really change any attitudes or serve to educate, it just further broadens the wall between you and your adversary. I say adversary because "enemy" is a word that shows you don't really care if the opposing side understands or cares about the issue, so long as you feel satisfied in your back and forth. You can be strong, vocal, and straight forward without coming off as a bratty child. Don't have a couple of good points eclipsed by a myriad of fallacies and insults.

It's understandable that it's difficult to be patient to those who can't seem to comprehend, or seem as if they don't want to. You need to understand and accept that sometimes you just won't get through, and that's okay, they are individuals just as much as you are. Pick your battles, and save your energy for those worthy of the effort.

Finally, the biggest mistake is enabling the fake outrage crew and their nonsense, you shouldn't "yes man" or look the other way when they act the way they do just because they're not opposing you directly. Trust me, they're opposing you in a completely different way.

I'm all for killing the status quo, fight the power, all that good stuff, but you clearly need a change of methodology. It's completely fine if peoples feelings are shook or hurt if they actually take a new thought with them otherwise, but if all they take away is anger and resentment it's just a another worthless drop in the rage pot that halts any genuine progression. Stagnation is boring to me, so don't contribute to it unintentionally, that's even worse than being a self-aware contributor. Learn to express and conduct yourselves as the intelligent, compassionate young men and women you strive to be. Lead, don't follow. Educate, don't instigate. Progress, don't regress.

tl;dr - I fucking hate Wasps

Last edited by Shakuri; May 16, 2015 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    tl;dr - I fucking hate Wasps

Either you're using "tl;dr" incorrectly there or that was one of the greatest uses of misdirection I've ever seen.

Id like to sleep properly again.
    Without the use of drugs or whatever.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Id like to sleep properly again.
    Without the use of drugs or whatever.
    I did not sleep much last night and now I have a pounding headache. I am like your clone today.

Unfortunately I do not find myself doing any cool drawings today so I think I got cheated and only got the head pain.