Page 680 of 683 FirstFirst ... 180580630670677678679680681682683 LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 6822

I think all of my past mistakes are slowly creeping themselves on my back.
    I'm both literally and figuratively close at the crossroad of a street. Must say, I'm 3-4 years late in experiencing what I've experienced now (I'm switching major, btw). And I cannot imagine what people experienced back then near the end of college study days.

On one side, I want to cross this road and finally end my college days. I've overstayed my welcome for far too long. And too many people told me that. Not to add the high burden of being the eldest generation in the family and relatives. I want to stop being a deadbeat and burden for my family. I......want to formally enter the society. And this thing was in my way.

On the other side.......I'm just scared of what lies ahead. I did taste what the society feels like, and it was really.....nerve-wrecking. It's almost like I intentionally prolonged my college years and this particular paper on purpose. I was ashamed to think........that I once thoight that maybe it would be better if I just sleep........and never wake up. It was silly and a cowardly move.

Every single day, I'm still at this crossroad. Too scared to move forward, super reluctant to go home and see disappointed faces of my family. I guess I'll stay on the public park for a little while longer, gathering my wits to throw some uncensored rant........to myself when I get my alone time back home.

Ah, the irony of someone taking Psychology major to feel depressed.

........Welp, on a bright side, writing all this did made me feel better and hopefully the first step to 'get my shit together', after 3-4 months of unearthly feeling to just let everything go and become a NEET.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I know the feeling all too well. The past three or four months have been my own personal hell. Looking back on it, I did see how dangerously close I was to just ending. I'm doing a lot better now, but looking back scares me.

If you have friends, talk to them. If you have family, go to them. There's going to be days where it's going to take all your strength to get out of bed...even if it takes you two hours to do so. But, even with those setbacks, you can manage to continue your day, you're still fighting. You haven't given up. Don't give up. Your efforts will be rewarded eventually, if you continue on.

I know it's hard. I promise, as long as you keep trying, it will get better.

^Reading all that made me remember about the the film 'Inside Out' for some reason.
    And I really want to slap my past-4-months-self in the face, now that I finally get my shit together.
    During that time, I was being dumb all over the place.

Well, now for a lighter rant.....
    http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/232/1232871/
    WHY?
    Why a collab with a bloody SAO from all other better titles available?
    Ugh, I felt like.....someone at CyberConnect2 is actively trolling the already-small .hack fanbase with this decision.

.....And it appears that the sentiment is kind of shared among other .hack fans?
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.

Inside out plot was all over the place though the animation/art was nice. Man I hate modern day animation. Computer CG has replaced the tradition way of doing things lacking substance/refinary.

What to rant about... Gamestop. I hate you please go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    I]WHY? [/I]
    Why a collab with a bloody SAO from all other better titles available?
    Ugh, I felt like.....someone at CyberConnect2 is actively trolling the already-small .hack fanbase with this decision.

.....And it appears that the sentiment is kind of shared among other .hack fans?
    I gave up on hoping they release something decent with the dothack// brand. The footage of that streetfighter clone I've seen did not impress me. All I can say is like all game developers are just going to follow trends to find a group who will enjoy that niche (sorry if I used that term wrong). Konami did the same thing with the Castlevania brand so I'm not really surprised. The dothack// tetra games is what introduced me to net games which lead me to finding phantasy star universe so I agree completely.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 24, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Current meds make me sleep like 18 hours a day. Ick.

*le sigh* While I understand why it is necessary, it gets annoying that my job assignments keep getting changed to elementary school from middle and high school. At least today I took the initiative and picked which elementary I was going to go to tomorrow (rather than picking up a job for MS or HS knowing well that when there are 8 ELM jobs, a transfer to one of them is inevitable); sure I'll have to deal with 1st graders, but at least the school is a literal 5-minute walk from my home and I'll be home before 2:30.

So, my family was kind of lost (in a sense) money around $6000 on a property fraud case. The culprit is the property agent that become the third party between my family as renter and a young man around my age and already working as professional photographer (something like a hidden slap from God to my face, but that's another issue). Turns out the culprit (according to his superior) already robbed 10 other people before my family. As of how he was still hired, I have no idea.

What grinds my gear, is that almost all of parties involved are idiots (in various degrees).

My pops only focused that rentee still need to pay us the same amount of money, fraud case or not. Which almost make the case going south. The rentee didn't check to us if we already received the money or not after the transfer. The former victim......didn't even bother to file the report the crime to the police. In fact, from 10 victims.....only one bothered to file the report. Only one. ONE! *sigh* The culprit's superior is being too slow to take action (even though his good name is on the stake here), and even lied on how many people already file their report to the police (he's pretty much under suspicion of being accomplice in this whole fraud case). The police are working half-hearty and showed signs of being two-faced toward my family and the culprit's superior. Even the culprit is being idiotic by using his ex-mother-in-law's bank account. And thanks to my family and rentee's report to police, his ex-mother-in-law's bank account are temporarily blocked by bank, and made him got the fury of an ex-mother-in-law.

To make matter's worse, the culprit's boyfriend (yes, he's gay) is a former convict. And known to be a scary person. So, if the culprit get caught, my family have a high chance to being screwed. With a knife.

The only party being professional on this case are the bank. They are super cooperative.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 23, 2016 at 10:19 AM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Basement flooded. Well, shit.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Fuck April.
    Yesterday it was warm enough to run around in a shirt and today it snowed.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

To each their own, SilkaN.

Here, the arctic is melting. It makes me sad.

Why can't it be blizzard weather half the time and freezing hell for the other half?

I guess I have to go even closer to the North Pole... or maybe try the South Pole;

I just barely got to use my awesome winter parka I bought myself so I could sleep through a blizzard WITHOUT having to spoon a polar bear dammit.