Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HELP WITH HELGA!! D:

Hello!

Could someone please help me defeat Helga and the 2 Dulk Fakis' ?? ><
    Im a fighmaster and Im using double blades (Alseva Borga) and Demolition Comet... But everytime I kill SEED-Helga I die on the 1st dulk fakis or I beat him and die on the last dulk fakis because I have no mates left !!

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

All I gotta say is level, level, level. The last bosses are a proverbial pain in the ass. I managed to get by when I was level 81 and I gotta say even for that level Helga did make me break a small sweat. As for the Fakis forms, well the 1st is easy after you destroy both his arms and the second you just need to watch closely. Basically don't stay in front of him because he will hit you with some harsh attacks. Oh and when the camera pans out make sure you have at least one trimate. That there meteor packs a wallop.

Hah thanks Syamemaru!

Yah I figuired I'd have to level up a bit more X_x" , (im only LV60 ATM) !
    Oh and does it matter if im a FM at all? (for the boss fights)

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

It doesn't matter what lvl you are, it's all about strategy and the occassional spamming here and there.

For the Helga fight it's easy if you have Tornado Dance and a double saber. Just keep spamming it on the two denaldians and then helga. Get them in a corner and spam tornado dance, shouldnt have to waste too much mates if you do it right.

IF you get lucky, one or maybe even both of the denaldians will drop dark wings(s rank unit. Requires s ranked line shield with extra slot to equip).

For the dulk fakis:
    !st form - attack the face. When it puts up it's shields run all the way to the back or enough so that you wont get hit by the initial impact of its arm. Tornado dance the arm after that. If you have a gun, shoot at the arms when they are off to the side, if you can take them out then it cant put up its shield.

2nd form - whent he fight first starts out, move immediately to either side, as the tail will jump out and attack/kill you. Keep to one side and attack the tail, or if you have a ranged weapon, attack the head. Eventually he'll switch to a different side and continue. Later, he'll like flip upside down and move aroudn the arena, when he stops, it's the perfect chance to attack his face/head/whatever you wanna call it. Eventually he'll use his meteors from the sky . If you're not at full health, you're dead. simple as that. Use a trimate or whatver to fully heal urself, then use a sol atomizer afterwards and then another mate
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomzers View Post
    Hah thanks Syamemaru!

Yah I figuired I'd have to level up a bit more X_x" , (im only LV60 ATM) !
    Oh and does it matter if im a FM at all? (for the boss fights)
    Nope. Each class has it's own little trick with dealing the Axis of Darkness.

Hah thanks!

So this'll be pretty easy then

Oh and by any chance..
    Do u happen to know what Clothes or weapons will be unlocked after I complete this story mode? :O
    (Cuz I heard u unlock a mascot outfit, butler, and the girl PM outfits) O_O??

Oh and do any of u guys happen to know where to get TORNADO Dance? I only have cross hurricane and rising crush (max'd) for my double sabers...

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Tornado dance is a PA awarded for getting hunter lvl10. The mascot thing is a PM device that changes your PM. You get two new ones in the PM shop after beating the game.

The PM clothes are unlocked after you beat the game. The girls have more putfits seeing how there are more female PMs.

Weapons, everything. Now you can go do whatever ou want after you beat the game.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomzers View Post
    Oh and do any of u guys happen to know where to get TORNADO Dance? I only have cross hurricane and rising crush (max'd) for my double sabers...
    Cross Hurricane and Rising Crush are TWIN Saber PA's. Not Double Saber.

Try using light elements against dark, and remember to boost your status using megistar. Finish the Helga body guards first and ALWAYS HEAL.