Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Original PSO-W Staff?

Just curious if any of the original staff was still active on the forums. Or if it now remains in the hands of Dhy and Ryna? Just curious because I only see them laying down the law.

I used to be a MOD back in the day when the site was ran by Watashiwa, as well as eRUPT. But, that's pretty much changed. Considering my 4 year absence.

And yes I remember Dhylec and where his character is from lol. Long and old story.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

Tomeeboy and Watashiwa still post from time-to-time. Almost everyone else that was associated with the early 2001 staff has not posted in several years.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Tomeeboy and Watashiwa still post from time-to-time. Almost everyone else that was associated with the early 2001 staff has not posted in several years.
    That's to bad really. I would've really looked forwards to saying hello to them. Is ABDUR still around? Him and his weird secret heart thing lol.... And yeah several years. I'm an example of that.

And nice to meet you.

I don't really remember you. Excuse my memory.

However, i'll do my best to influence the community as little as possible in my stay here. As it was always a fun time here on PSO-W.

Quote Originally Posted by DB View Post
    That's to bad really. I would've really looked forwards to saying hello to them. Is ABDUR still around? Him and his weird secret heart thing lol.... And yeah several years. I'm an example of that.

And nice to meet you.

I don't really remember you. Excuse my memory.

However, i'll do my best to influence the community as little as possible in my stay here. As it was always a fun time here on PSO-W.
    ABDUR isn't an active poster anymore. He mostly stops by the site to check his private messages from time-to-time.

Welcome back to the site.

You'll be comforted to know, that there are, at least, some staff members that remember the same early staff, you do.

Welcome back.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Hey, I vaguely remember ya. Except for Tomee's ninja visits, the old staff is pretty much gone. Erupt, Salad & Lolli eventually left, then some senior mods Adbur, Guntz, Rune, Fink also slowly left the site. I think they still visit from once a blue moon. But, they don't or rarely post anymore.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

It seems like people leave PSOW in 4-year hiatuses. Mine was going away to college, but keeping tradition from before PSOW is my homepage again.

It's so wierd seeing faces around that I don't recognize. :cries:

Well I used to chat with good ole' ABDUR all the time on AIM. However I am unable to remember the passwords to my AIM and Yahoo! Messenger I have posted on DBs contact information. So don't bother trying to message me there lol...

And thank you for welcoming me to the forums Ryna.

As for you Dhylec, I can't remember which messenger service we used to chat over from time to time. But, I remember the first thing we talked about is your name and your avatar. And it all boiled down to Darkstalkers. I know that much lol. Pretty sure we were good buddies back then. But, time makes all things, as well as memory fade into obscurity. BTW Tobias FTW.

Meira, it's good someone else remembers as well lol. It's all too much for me alone!

And answer, college is good. As long as you do something while you're there.

Hey DB, welcome back! I seem to remember you from back in the day. Not many of us old-timers around these days, but I think many of the old staff members still lurk silently in the shadows from time to time

One thing is for sure, an lot of people have come and gone over the 8+ years this site has been around. Always good to see people return to say hi!

Quick! Chain him down!
    Coming Soon!