Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking to trade/buy for a spread needle

i don't have much to offer. I have a Yamato(sp?) with 20% beast and 20 % machine. Heavenly Legs, and a Varista. I'm trying to find some Pd's but no luck so far.
    Update--I found a Booma's Claw, GigaBooma Claw, Hildebear Head, a PD!! One run on TLH.
    Last edited by Y2lsd; Jul 4, 2009 at 01:25 AM.

Your stuff isn't worth much. What I recommend you do is sell your stuff for PCs (photon crystals, worth 2-3 pds each) and do Dangerous Deal with Black Paper, the original one I think. There is a possibility that you will win a spread needle if you do it on ultimate. It will have no %s, but still, it's (mostly) free. If you cant do it for yourself, find a trustworthy friend who can.

ok will do. Thanks for the info. Do people accept meseta for a weapons? I have about 500k.

few people will accept meseta, unless it's for a low rare, like a Custom Ray. a stack of 999,999 meseta is worth 4 PDs (250,000 for 1 PD). there is a price guide, but i don't think i can supply a link. search the server forums and you should fine it.

Meseta piles up so quickly and unless you're MAG feeding it's hard to spend so it's pretty much worthless which is why PDs have become currency.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I'm beginning to see what you mean about the meseta. I'm currently on very hard and it's very easy to score 200k in a couple of levels. I think maybe the drop rate has been changed on unknown server for photon drops. I used to play on xbox and I found like 30 in a week. I will keep trying though cause I want the spread needle!! Heavens Punisher looks cool too. This is my first time ever playing as a ranger so all these weapons are new to me.

How exactly do u access the dangerous deal quest? I,ve been through the whole list & its not in there.

Would a level 100 sato be a good deal for a bpd spread needle?

No. Level 100 satos are worth around 10-15pds, bpd needles are worth like 5.
    bad deal.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun100 View Post
    How exactly do u access the dangerous deal quest? I,ve been through the whole list & its not in there.
    It's in EPIV, in VR I think. Don't quote me on that, I haven't checked recently. >_>