Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    Yes, I meant the stopper, not pric. I'd definitely want both the Barec and Stopper.
    What would you like for em?

Also, wouldn't mind the 2/10 Bajura
    I'd probably just take Meseta for the 'Stopper, though I'm not sure how much it's worth. I don't expect too much though. As for the Barec, I'm interested in:
    Shigga Barec 7/7
    Storm Line 30%
    Storm Line 30%
    Rattlesnake boards

Small update:
    Added Rabol Buti (board) and Serafi-senba (board). These will only last until I decide to synth them which may even be tonight.
    Last edited by Neith; Jul 8, 2009 at 11:26 AM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I have 4 Snake boards left, won't trade the 7/7 unless I get a 7/10 with your 5/10 lol (not from you necessarily, just in general)
    Wouldn't trade my 30% Storm lines, unless I get 30%+ Serafi-senba's or a lower % than 30%, but higher than 26% as a replacement
    How much would you sell the stopper for?

hey, im interested in these from ur list:
    Hizeri / Mind
    Agito Repca board
    Adahna Unit

and have these from ur wants:
    Diad x20+
    Grinder S+10 x30
    Meseta (i think a couple of tens of mil...have to check)

lemme know if we can work something out, thanks =)

Interested in the Adahna Unit, ice Sangeyasha, and the Gur Hanab, please check my list. :3

And no offense, but man, your tradelist font is small... *squints*

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I have 4 Snake boards left, won't trade the 7/7 unless I get a 7/10 with your 5/10 lol (not from you necessarily, just in general)
    Wouldn't trade my 30% Storm lines, unless I get 30%+ Serafi-senba's or a lower % than 30%, but higher than 26% as a replacement
    Not sure yet; I'll be getting online soon so I'll check it's current worth and get back to you with a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Interested in the Adahna Unit, ice Sangeyasha, and the Gur Hanab, please check my list. :3

And no offense, but man, your tradelist font is small... *squints*
    Yeah, I made the font small so it didn't take as much space.

Still interested in the Light Sangeyasha, which I obviously wouldn't trade the Adahna Unit for. Maybe we can come to some kind of deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei24 View Post
    hey, im interested in these from ur list:
    Hizeri / Mind
    Agito Repca board
    Adahna Unit

and have these from ur wants:
    Diad x20+
    Grinder S+10 x30
    Meseta (i think a couple of tens of mil...have to check)

lemme know if we can work something out, thanks =)
    I'm most likely to trade the Hizeri / Mind out of those. How many Diads and/or S+10 would you be willing to offer?
    Last edited by Neith; Jul 9, 2009 at 07:09 AM.

well, i got a hizeri already, but i do need another... and last night i checked the prices hizeri was at 20.5m, diads at 1m, and s+10 at 6m...so i guess around 3 s+10s and 2-3 diads...but i dont see why you would want to do that...and maybe the markets shifted a bit since last nite, but i cant check with this computer atm...

u sure u wont be able to trade the agito board and / or the unit? how much are they worth anyways...or at least how much u value them at..? i also got some other stuff, please take a look if u dont mind, thx: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164638

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei24 View Post
    well, i got a hizeri already, but i do need another... and last night i checked the prices hizeri was at 20.5m, diads at 1m, and s+10 at 6m...so i guess around 3 s+10s and 2-3 diads...but i dont see why you would want to do that...and maybe the markets shifted a bit since last nite, but i cant check with this computer atm...

u sure u wont be able to trade the agito board and / or the unit? how much are they worth anyways...or at least how much u value them at..? i also got some other stuff, please take a look if u dont mind, thx: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164638
    Yeah, no way do I value S+10s at 6mil (hell, not even half that). They're overpriced at the moment in particular. I'd possibly consider it for Diads alone, but with S+10 at 6mil a piece I'd be getting ripped off if I traded for those instead.

As for the other two items:
    I haven't checked Repca boards lately, but I do plan on synthing it once I have enough edges, so I wouldn't trade it purely for Meseta. As for the Adahna Unit...last I heard it was valued at 125mil+, and the Desert Arms Shop's next update is for the Adahna Degahna Cannon. I'll only trade the Unit if I get an offer I absolutely cannot refuse (which is very unlikely).

Anyway, looking at your tradelist, I'm interested in:
    Cati / Stamina (only slightly, Protectors Delta might drop Hizeri / Stamina)
    Possibly Mugunburgas if they're 28%+
    I kind of need some materials (Metapolymer, Neu/Mot Walna), but I probably wouldn't trade too much for them.
    Obviously, Meseta too, but not for the Repca board or Adahna Unit.

Sorry if I seem unreasonable, but Adahna Unit is going to be a huge want for people once 3rd wave rolls around (and I do plan on getting a ADC when it's added).

Edit:
    Cheapest unbroken one is currently 3mil, so I'd be willing to sell for about 2.5mil?
    Last edited by Neith; Jul 9, 2009 at 09:48 AM.

Sounds good to me
    I might not be able to get on today but soon I will.

thats ok, ill see if my friend still wants that hizeri, ill get back to u later. so repca board isnt for trade rite?