Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

i quite for a few months. im on my second month and have not really missed it to much.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

2 Reasons.

1. There is literally no other online console RPG at the moment that doesn't suck in comparison. I've tried kingdom under fire on 360, wasn't feeling it. The only other option that is available to 360 right now is PSU. I'm currently waiting for champions online to come out, and I'm praying to god it actually releases on the exact same day as the PC version.

2. Out of the many mmo's and online rpgs I played, phantasy star online in general is still my favorite, hell phantasy star online became my favorite game of all time back when I played it on dreamcast when it first released. PSU is the same way, the combat system is addicting, none of that cooldown/aggro system crap every other mmo on the planet uses.

Everyday, I wish sega would make a sequel to PSU, fixing every single flaw this game currently has. Scrap this mission/reward system completely, bring back the lobby and stage system PSO uses. Keep the technic/bullet/and skill system of PSU. Keep the clothes/character customization of PSU. Bring back PSO's rare system. Keep the combat system of PSU. And most importantly, phase out the PS2 completely, so a sequel can be played to it's full potential with 360, PS3, and PC versions. If all of this actually happens, this would be THE best online rpg ever made, dammit.
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".

Destroyer of cats and devour of chickens! Lunasol8888's Avatar

With all the time I've already put into the game, how could I not?

I had some friends playing it, so I tried it. Played it ALOT for quite awhile, but then got into first person shooters like COD4 and COD WaW so I quit for a bit. Came back as a nice break from fps's. It's just a different type of game to play, plus I have a lot of really nice friends who play and they make it worthwhile. I get to enjoy their company and have a lot of help when I need it.

well these are my reasons for playing in order 1st being the biggest reason

1. I can make large female characters! ^.^cant do that in many games :P lol

2.i have made lots of kewl friends i <3 =^.^=

3. i actually think this game is really kewl!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Well for me....I left about 1 1/2-2 years ago. I played a couple other online games. The big names and the small. I came back here. Believe it or not this game is fun. It has an attraction that I never could put my finger on. I started like other here with PSO(DC version) online and continued on from there.
    I have met a bunch of people on the way. Some I still talk to many I don't. In the end I found that the Phantasy Star Games brings people together that are a lot like myself.
    Sure at the start you have your "problem" children that play but they get bored and move on. And all that is left is the people that truly love the game for all it's faults and errors.
    Yes we would like better servers,support etc. etc. But we all know if Sega announced an expansion was coming we all would buy it.
    Sorry for the long post that is just how I see the game and why I play it.
    To meet people. have fun.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

me too Alamar! hope to meet you sometime =) (PC)
    -LadyDatura

I like the combat system. I appreciate the breadth and depth of customization that's possible. I hate standard MMORPG gameplay, and I'm not a huge fan of fantasy settings.

And because I have friends that still play.

Pc also
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

Well I had the urge to play an online game on my 360 for awhile now. I tried ff11 because a bunch of my friends were trying it, but they stopped playing about two weeks afterwards. I didn't really like the game so I decided to try psu online.

Also, I decided to give pso a break....for now