Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Talking

I love to PSU for the fun factor of the game the mechanics of the game is great the action is superb the community is outstanding a easy going community not too to find friends and people to join and you out and I've played a lot of MMO's out there and this game is great.

The fast paced action teamwork the different events they come up with the weapons and techniques animations to go along with it awesome lighting effects fighting bosses side by side with your team realtime play spectatcular outfit for your character to wear and YOUR OWN ROOM to make any way you want it the character designs are excellent beaautiful levels that and more keep me playing this game

Apparently I play PSU to see error messages a lot, and to even pay them to see it.
    Believe it or not, I occasionally get to play the game.

reason umm well the reason i played psu online mode it's because i played offline mode and was wanna watch if ethan and karen will finally be together. but till the psup2 i hade played just only noticed toninno and liina it's a couple but ethan and karen still stay at the stage of lover

Because no other game on the xbox is quite like psu. For all of its flaws psu is a pretty awesome concept and game. We just need to get rid of the middle man and get these updates and the price changed. The potential of this game was really high but tapered off because sega got greedy on us, put in a bunch of middle men and charged us 9.99 a month for 3 years now. Time for a price change I say.

Been a sucker for the Phantasy Star Online/Universe franchise since my dad bought PSO for the Dreamcast [Granted, I was too young to play it then and didn't play until BB]

Plus I really like the mechanics and designs of the game.

Poster of Lies..Mwhahaha! Untamed Dragoon's Avatar

Reason why play is that it's simply a fun game to play with friends. I still remember split-screening pso ep1&2 with my brother and my little cousin. Good times. I still have friends who play psu, and their cool to play with. Plus, I notice some of my old friends who I didn't expect to come back to psu coming back. PSO/PSU fan forever.

Holy necropost Batman!

I don't

At least not for the past 5 months or so. That reminds me, my friend has my weapons
    I'd better go get them sometime soon lol

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    Holy necropost Batman!
    Lol, I know right
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Hiya,

I first bough Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast, and i'm glad I did because I nearly didn't I'd read a very brief review of it in a DC magazine, it was towards the back barely a small pane on the page for the info ad a tiny screenshot, but i'd never played an online game before and it looked awesome.

About a year later I found it in a gameshop but already selected the games I wanted, I took a look at unreal tournament in my hand and PSo caught my eye, i'm so glad I made the switch ^_^ Back in the day with dial up internet which was basically pay as you go internet so my dad limited me to 2 hours a week. Which, even then I found unbarable. I often would wake up at stupid o'clock just to play online, dad used to go livid, wasn't exactly subtle a huge white phone cable leading from the modem round the house to my room.

"Are you on that bloody game again?"
    "...Noo dad :P"

I played it religiously offline but never got to level 100 (as I only had ver1). The first time I went online with my level 40 something char I got nol'd my first ever game, two hackers saw me in the lobby, heck I was such a noob I didn't even know that : ) was a smiley symbol etc, such a tard, and yep got turned into a level 5 Nol, shame that SEGA bleep out most of the swearing as I was going livid.

Anyways cut a long story short, I then got Gamecube PSO, just as badly hacked but such an amazing game, got closer to the cap about 160 something out of 200.

Then I found PSU, didn't play it lots to begin with as it was my first gaming PC and I was being enthralled by such games as COD2, FEAR and others. But I kept coming back to this and eventually got addicted again.

So I play this mainly cos of my addictive personality, and my yearning to cap at least one char on the Phantasy Star series....yet I've made about 8 or more chars on this game. I can't stick to one character. My highest is 134 but I've lost interest in him, so much so I made 3 characters after, recently deleted my level 101 Deunan to make a CAST GM,

Anyways this is turnign into a novel. I tried playing other MMORPG's recently, WOW the fighting system felt wooden, sure the massive battles were incredible but the gameplay felt too much like the really old RPG's games etc. I tried champions online too, amazign grpahics and gameplay but the community wasnt that firendly

All in all I love PSu, shame i coudlnt get 360 to work wihtout lag but i'll play PC PSU till the day the server shuts down ^_^

Tifa

how do u play pso and how do u get on it