Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Neither, if they're being bought before a Har/Quick or Har/Smart. The casting speed boost is different from the AT/MF casting speed boost, meaning they'll both benefit you.

Get one of the two. Har/Quick is cheaper. Har/Smart makes Ra-techs simpler to use, in my opinion (as it only shortens their "range before they go boom", not the radius of the "boom" itself). It also shortens range on simple techs (Foie/Barta/Zonde/Diga/Megid). It does not affect range on anything other than Ra-techs and Simple techs.

Har/Quick doesn't give a range decrease, but comes with -100 TP. The casting speed it adds makes up that TP reduction and then some.

After you get one of the two (or if you already have one of the two), then get a Lumira/Spread, as the extra range is sometimes useful. Hizeri/Concentrate is bad, bad, bad. Please don't waste money or time hunting it.

Question

Ok thank u. Spread it is.
    Still having soloing problems.
    I'm a lvl 62 Newman. Lvl 8 wartecher. I tried soloing
    the new event mission doin b runs, But I can't clear
    the first room without losing all my scape dolls.
    Advice needed and more than appreciated.

Also in the long run I would like to be a MF what body
    and extra unit slots should I use?
    Last edited by S.B.M.; Jul 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S.B.M. View Post
    Ok thank u. Spread it is.
    Still having soloing problems.
    I'm a lvl 62 Newman. Lvl 8 wartecher. I tried soloing
    the new event mission doin b runs, But I can't clear
    the first room without losing all my scape dolls.
    Advice needed and more than appreciated.

Also in the long run I would like to be a MF what body
    and extra unit slots should I use?
    I'd suggest starting a team on Uni 2 for the Event mission with no pass, and see if you can get anyone to join you. I'd also suggest using more melee than techs on WT, but if you're going strictly for techer, that may be a waste of time.

Body Units, your best bets are either area-appropriate /Resist units (Freeze, Sleep and Stun being the ones you'll want most) or /Rainbow units (Cati/Rainbow, etc) for areas where you aren't facing Freeze, Sleep or Stun. "Ideally", you'd want a Vijeri/Resist, but those are insanely expensive and ridiculously annoying to hunt, so it's not really worth it, IMO.

For Extra units, Sta-boosting ones always help. Or you can pick an aura you think looks cool. Non-Casts best bet for Extra is to go with either the highest STA boost you can get, or whatever you like the looks of the best. Dark Wing's fairly cheap right now.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Magus_84 View Post
    I'd suggest starting a team on Uni 2 for the Event mission with no pass, and see if you can get anyone to join you. I'd also suggest using more melee than techs on WT, but if you're going strictly for techer, that may be a waste of time.

Body Units, your best bets are either area-appropriate /Resist units (Freeze, Sleep and Stun being the ones you'll want most) or /Rainbow units (Cati/Rainbow, etc) for areas where you aren't facing Freeze, Sleep or Stun. "Ideally", you'd want a Vijeri/Resist, but those are insanely expensive and ridiculously annoying to hunt, so it's not really worth it, IMO.

For Extra units, Sta-boosting ones always help. Or you can pick an aura you think looks cool. Non-Casts best bet for Extra is to go with either the highest STA boost you can get, or whatever you like the looks of the best. Dark Wing's fairly cheap right now.
    thank u so much. U should make guides lol.
    If u play on 360 my gamertag=spense1992
    we should play sometime. Also what is IMO?

Quote Originally Posted by S.B.M. View Post
    thank u so much. U should make guides lol.
    If u play on 360 my gamertag=spense1992
    we should play sometime. Also what is IMO?
    You're welcome. In a sense, that's actually kind of my job. >_> Not for videogames, but still.

I'm on PC/PS2, sorry.

And "IMO" = "In my opinion".

Good luck with the techer.