Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Any class you think could use an update???

write which class you think could do with a few improvements or downprovements (wth???) and say why

i was thinking that wartecher could use an improvement

i was playing psu for like 4 hours today and i didnt see a single wartecher, so i checked to see what was wrong with wartecher and i saw that it had so few s ranks, and the s rank weapons it did have (in my opinion) werent that great, the only thing i can see as the redeeming feature of wartecher is that its pa levels are really good. it seems to me that if you wanna go wartecher then you might as well go with acrotecher.

inafterWartecher.

Seriously, it's always going to be the same few classes: Wartecher, Guntecher, and some sort of Force class (FT, MT).

Hunter, Ranger and Force classes.

That way, 偲ぶ can do the full combo of Dus Majarra

All classes except Fighmaster and Fortefighter got an update on JP.
    The one that got the biggest boost was Wartecher, it got a boost on ATP, ATA, DFP, EVP, MST and TP, plus A rank Double Sabers.
    The classes that got the worst boosts were Fortetecher and Acrofighter.

The boosts were the following ones:
    Fighgunner:
    ATP - 154% -> 170%

Guntecher:
    ATP - 116% -> 150%

Wartecher:
    ATP - 132% -> 160%
    ATA - 110% -> 130%
    TP - 132% -> 150%
    DFP - 146% -> 150%
    EVP - 180% -> 200%
    MST - 150% -> 180%

Fortefighter:
    No Change

Fortegunner:
    ATP - 140% -> 170%

Fortetecher:
    EVP - 200% -> 210%

Protranser:
    ATP - 130% -> 160%
    ATA - 120% -> 140%

Acrofighter:
    ATP - 144% -> 152%

Acrotecher:
    ATP - 116% -> 132%
    TP - 150% -> 152%

Fighmaster:
    No Change

Gunmaster:
    ATP - 136% -> 150%

Masterforce:
    HP - 85% -> 100%
    TP - 152% -> 175%
    EVP - 100% -> 230%
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 18, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

psu needs a update

I'm sad there is no change to Fortefighter or Fighmaster. I demand an increase in ATP, HP, and DFP so we can breathe on enemies to kill them. As it is now, I have to go through the trouble of lifting my finger to flick them off.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Between the stat changes, the system changes (Just Counters are invincible and uninterruptible), the customizations (Just Counter Damage +, Just Attack Damage +, PA level +, etc)...most classes that aren't FM/FF are getting a HYOOG power boost from the Supplemental update.

WT and GT greatly benefit from stat increases and PA level + increases in the update, as the latter actually lets them specialize. Fi and FG benefit from massive ATP increases and the PA+, allowing them to further increase their specialties and better cover their weak areas. PT's an all-around good class that becomes far better once it gets the ATA/ATP boost and the PA+'s allowing it to have both up to 40 melee and 50 bullets.

FF and FM were borderline broken anyway, and the increases in damage mods to most non-Majarra, non-Jabroga PAs will still benefit them. GM gets a big ATP boost that it probably didn't need (it's even with GT's new mod). AF gets modest stat boosts, but the changes to Just Counter and the upgrades to melee PAs in general make EVP an actual asset now. AT gets a minor stat boost, but probably benefits the most from the PA cap increases, as it can use full Twin Dagger combos, get the "less interruptible" benefits of 21 whips and gets the juicy stat increases of the 20-21 threshold on most bullets. The Just Counter stuff'll help too.

MF goes from a class only for masochists to one of the better classes in the game at taking on multiple enemies. It gets massive stat boosts in EVP and HP, along with a boost in TP. Gi-techs get sped up overall, but they also gain high (SE5) SE levels after 41. Diga and Foie can hit multiple enemies, and with the basic tech Limit Breaks, they can hit multiple spots on the same enemy. Techs overall get a damage mod boost, as well. It even gains the ability to increase its support tech cap to 20, meaning it can finally match buff items.

So...the super-powerful get a tangential boost (or outright steroid injections in the case of GM). The hybrids get cleaned up and boosted. The Acros get slight boosts and the benefit of EVP no longer being as much of a liability to melee. WT, the game's perennial bitch, gets massive stat boosts in all areas, and the PA+ means it might actually be able to pick one of the thousand things it can do to actually be better than mediocre at. All in all, seems great for everyone.

Someone's missing there, though. >_>

Oh yeah, FT. They... get an EVP boost to match AT's EVP? Which is now less than MF's.

They lack the ATP to take advantage of the level 20 melee/level 40 bullets the PA+ will give them access to. They lack the Limit Breaks that MF gets, which combined with their lol ATP means they still don't have a good big-enemy option. They can get up to level 50 offensive techs with Tech Level +...but MF has more TP and a cast speed boost. Also, MF has better EVP now, meaning that even if a FT wants to negate the MF casting advantage by spamming Just-Countered Dam-techs, a MF will do it better.

Not that anyone really cares (including me, despite how it may sound), as if you want nuking shiny enough to overawe everything else with half-decent support, you can go to MF. If you want good support, you can use AT, or get decent support as one of the newly-empowered hybrids.

FT becomes the new WT. An embarrassment of options, yet none of them really good enough to outdo what any other class can do. Unless I'm seriously understimating the impact of level 40 bow bullets with increased modifiers, Edel Arrow and the bow speed boost. Which is entirely possible.

Given the...compliant and soft-spoken (<_<) nature of most dedicated loli-techers, I'm honestly quite surprised there hasn't been far more bitching about the status of FT post-supplemental.

Unless they're all MFs now, and still tantalized by the shiny things coming out of their Pushan. That would explain quite a lot.
    Last edited by Magus_84; Jul 18, 2009 at 07:08 PM.

i dont think wartechers need another a rank they definately need another s rank cus they only have 5 im praying for either sword or twin saber

FM is still the king after the updates.

FT is fine, brings as much to a party as MF does, more in certain missions, it's just a lot weaker in solo play. That embarrassing FT bow is less humiliating then noszonde for De Rolei and Dark Falz too.

New evasion isn't that great for melee, except on attacks with a strong first hit, like Hikai. The invincibility only applies to the first hit of the combo. You're better off getting better armor to not get flinched out of the combo and eat the damage and go to the second step of the combo.

Guntecher, Wartecher - LV40 Support Technic
    Gunmaster - Crossbows

Just me dreaming though, this stuff will never happen.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.