Default some gameplay questions

I have a few questions I'm hoping I can get answered quickly.

1. How do I get Vivienne's partner card?

2. How do I get Maya Shidow's partner card?

3. Where do I get/What drops the synthesis item "Paural"?

1. On the Planet Paruum in the GRM shop theres a counter where you can accept a mission and Vivienne traels with you. Develop a relationship with her by completing the mission over and over again while answering her questions with favorable responses.

2. On cylez 5th floor ( in the guardians HQ) you can do some story missions. Maya joins you after a few chapters. Alternatively, if your character is a newman, you can talk to your Partner machine in your room and do some sort of " how to play" demo; Maya will join you after the demo ends.

3. I forget this one.

3. SEED-Lab Staff, a rare enemy at Bladed Legacy. You can also get it by failing S-rank AOTI-exclusive tech weapon synths (TCSMs)
    Last edited by beatrixkiddo; Jul 27, 2009 at 02:34 AM.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

2. Complete the tutorial mission in your room if you are a Newman or complete Ep. 2 Ch. 4 of online story mode.

@RAGNAGELPPOD: If you have her card, can you post a picture of her in a free mission with you as confirmation?
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

http://psupedia.info/Partner_characters ... that is wahts you need to know for the partner characters, as for the paural as statet above the easiest was is to fail any s-rank tech weapon, believe it or not i got a ton of paural from failing uransara's on my 100 tech bot (she can make tesbra's and okarod's for days but she failed like 75% of all the uransara boards i put in. go figure)
    is better than

What the hell, the How to Play is only as a newman or Maya only joins you if you're one? I've only ever done it on my newman, so I thought everybody got the same lol.

Quote Originally Posted by V is for Virus View Post
    I have a few questions I'm hoping I can get answered quickly.

1. How do I get Vivienne's partner card?

2. How do I get Maya Shidow's partner card?

3. Where do I get/What drops the synthesis item "Paural"?
    1: As far as I know, you can't get her partner card in PSU (at least not yet). The only mission you can run with Vivienne is 'Innocent Girl', which can be started at the G.R.M. shop in Holtes City's West District.

2: One of the story missions will give you her partner card (I forget which exactly). Alternatively, if you're a Newman, talk to your Partner Machine and do the Mission Tutorial.

3: The only actual drop for Paural is from SEED-Lab Staff, which are a rare enemy in Bladed Legacy. However, most people get Paural by repeatedly failing S-Rank TECH-Mag synths (not sure if anything else works, but Dori/Coni/Delpi should work fine). Just synth them in a non-TECH PM to reduce the success rate as much as possible. It may take a while to get any Paural though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    If you're a CAST, it's Lou
    If you're a Beast, it's Leogini Santosa Berafort
    If you're a human, it's... someone D:
    If you're a newman, it's Maya Shidow.
    Humans get Hyuga Ryght.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)