Hello.

Recently I just picked up a caliber with an 80% dark and 40% robot photon percent. I got this with my level 115 redria FOnewm in the mines on ultimate. My questions are these.

1. What do photon percents actually do?
    2. Does character level influence the number of photon percents and their relative strenghts.

This is by far the highest % ive ever witnessed since I play offline only. If anyone can answer these questions I would be greatful.

Thanks.

The %'s on the weapons make it so you deal more damage to that specific monster type IE say your doing 1000 damage to monsters in forest & you find the same wep your usin now but with 20% to native... that you make you do an extra 20% damage... ie +250 damage or so thats what i though... i could be wrong

Now as for the ammount of %'s and character levels influencing it i am a firm beliver in that .. i have oberserved my charaters in ult "when they 1st started" finding rares with low %'s ie 0/5/0/5 un teked but as i seem to spend more time in the area i have gotten uber find such as 25/0/0/35/55 and so on.. i dont know if this helps you any but i figured ide say something =)
    DIGA PLEASE! Rukia_f.newman_160_(20)ft,mf

Hit % adds however much % to the ATA the weapon adds. If a weapon added 20 ATA, and it had 35 hit, it'd add 55 Total ATA to yours.

Area %s don't seem to actually do such% more..but add to the damage. Hit % is really the most important.

You'll finder high % stuff it seems in Ruins, and in Ultimate.

I think the non-hit %'s affect the weapon's final ATP, not the total or base ATP of the character using the weapon.

So a 10% Native 50 ATP weapon would add 5 ATP against Native enemies.

I'm pretty sure this is how it works, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Experience level and time are not factors. High % can show up anywhere at any time. As with anything, it's luck of the draw. The earliest I've found a high % was in the Hard Cave. I found a Flowen's Sword that had 55% Native and tekked it to 65%. Area and difficulty do seem to effect how often higher % weapons show up, though. You're more likely to find a high % weapon in the Ultimate Ruins and Seabed than anywhere else.

Ahh I see then. Although I find it strange then that people who constantly talk about high % vulcans dont realize that even if they had say 100% to native it would only add like 20 atp... Thanks guys.

In this version area % are almost worthless to mechguns. The only stat that matters to them is hit.