Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How many PSU v1 weapons are left?

With the recent release of Killer Elite. It had me wondering, just how many weapons are left from the very first game disc (aka PSU vanilla)?

12* Dagger
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I also think Ragan-Ragan is technically a V1 weapon, but we still don't have that. There might be a few more yet, but I'd say check Psupedia.info and see what ones are blue with a regular PSU icon next to them.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Ragan-Ragan
    Ohga-misaki
    Deraga-zashi
    De Ragun
    Deathrain
    Gudda Igga
    Cubo Simba

the ice swords aswell and a few armours and units.

i just want my cubo simba iv been waiting for that for a long time, does anyone know what it hits 10/10 with lv 40 pa's?

V1 weapons missing on US/EU version:
    Deva-zashic, Shiraha-zashic, Deraga-zashi, Deraga-zashic, Zanshu-Misakic, Ohga-Misaki, Ice Sword Lum, Ice Sword Pi, Ice Sword Mil, Gudda Honc, Gudda Igga, Muktengekic, Ragan-Ragan, Togeha-zashic, Yamata-Misakic, Shide-Misakic, De Ragun, De Ragnuc, Cubo Simba, Deathrain, Deathraic and Tesbrac.

The ones missing on the JP version are only Ice Sword Mil and Muktengekic, I think.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 29, 2009 at 09:38 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I don't think SEGA has done a good job of managing the release of their content.

About half of those are definitively worse than the other weapons currently available in their respective types. What good is having Deathrain or Deathraic if we've been kicking it with Germinus Gun/Ganuc for quite a while now? I'm for variety but you can't deny that a logical progression would have saved the Germinus Gun and it's knockoff as the last Machinegun to be made available.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I know Germinus Guns are pretty hard to make if you don't have capital to make it (at least on the PC servers, since Exanite is a pain to hunt and the cheapest is 25 mil now, which is an improvement from the 50 mil it WAS going for. Lots more listed, too). I probably would have not even bothered with Germinus if Deathrain was already available, but once it does come out, I'll get it for variety's sake (and so when I do an all-mechgun run, I'll have a bunch of different pretty mechguns to utilize as I see fit - I'm an equal opportunity slaughterer).
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I don't know of anyone who goes through the hassle of actually farming Exanite straight up from the Lab Staff.

But that's a retarded price for Exanite, ~3 or 4 million on the 360. Really all you need to do to make them is intentionally break Ebrozikes and Fraudukes on a 0 Range P.M., and at the moment Frauduke boards are dropping by the metric shit-ton. Par Ork is about 2 million, but really the Ganuc is a much better deal with the extra PP for the neglible trade off of a few points of Acc and Att.