Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

1. Now you do, I got 2 of my exanite that way for it. Yeah, I'm a masochist, but I had some friends helping out, and I also ran some solo runs on C-rank with a lower-level alt, so it wasn't all bad.

2. I actually have both the Ganuc and the Gun (the kubara one being a drop from one of the S2 runs on Bladed Legacy trying to find the exanite, believe it or not). I actually don't grind my weapons much if at all, so for people like me, the Gun might be much more preferred over the Ganuc (although even then, a 0/10 Ganuc is better than the 3/8 Bulletdance I was using all around). But hey, that's just my preference. I usually stick with Bullet and Skill saves anyway, so a weapon with a hundred more PP or so doesn't mean that much to me. Plus, for serious bullet-leveling, I've learned to just get a promoto and a bullet saver and you're set on pretty much any front - I can blow through my Rattlesnake in one block of a Protectors run in a group, and my Promoto lasts me all the way through to the boss, even assuming I somehow skip the charger at the end of the split paths (and assuming it's not Killer Shot, which eats my rifles like an Asian kid eating hot dogs at an eating competition).

I guess in the end, it's all about personal preference. Still, I might try breaking some of those Frauduke boards later on, in case I want to try making a second Germinus gun to just give to a friend.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Wow, you seem like a pretty serious machinegunist, heh, it's also become my favorite weapon. Do you prefer GT or Fi for the role?

Unfortunately for me, I lost my Ganuc grinding from 5/10 to -> 6 (during the grind boost w/ a S+10). I'm currently stuck with a pair of decent enough 7/10 Dancic & Dance at the moment. But, I'm eager to get my Ganuc back and then to at least 5/10. Oddly enough the Ganuc was something I bought back in May, shortly after I started playing again, someone was selling it 5/10 for 6 Million.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Well, I do like the machinegun and would use it in a second if Fortefighter could (it'd give me something to throw on my second saber, but a second handgun works well enough). I use them on my Fighgunner character though, and I've been getting a lot of use out of them lately. There's something satisfying about just sweeping a whole room with gunfire and watching things die.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Dymalos View Post
    Wow, you seem like a pretty serious machinegunist, heh, it's also become my favorite weapon. Do you prefer GT or Fi for the role?

Unfortunately for me, I lost my Ganuc grinding from 5/10 to -> 6 (during the grind boost w/ a S+10). I'm currently stuck with a pair of decent enough 7/10 Dancic & Dance at the moment. But, I'm eager to get my Ganuc back and then to at least 5/10. Oddly enough the Ganuc was something I bought back in May, shortly after I started playing again, someone was selling it 5/10 for 6 Million.
    hay iv a spare ganuc at 5/10 or was it 6/10? anyway if you have anything cool for trade i trade ya,
    gt white knight 01

What good is having Deathrain or Deathraic if we've been kicking it with Germinus Gun/Ganuc for quite a while now?
    What good is any (non-GC) S rank machinegun when A rank L&K Combat owns them all?
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Jul 30, 2009 at 06:02 AM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Wow thanks for putting L&K on my radar. I don't mind it being an A-Rank that outclasses every S-Rank what matters more to me is that when it comes out it will supercede all of my current Machineguns. That's the way it should be.

Anyone mention Twin Real Handgun?
    Wasn't that a V1 wep?
    (no matter how crappy it is, we should still have it available)

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    What good is any (non-GC) S rank machinegun when A rank L&K Combat owns them all?
    That's kinda sad, but I'm not discouraged at all since it was my FOmar's main weapon on pso(lol) and he's an AT and sometimes GT on PSU so he can use it as both types.

Signature by Gama

I don't think SEGA has done a good job of managing the release of their content.

About half of those are definitively worse than the other weapons currently available in their respective types. What good is having Deathrain or Deathraic if we've been kicking it with Germinus Gun/Ganuc for quite a while now? I'm for variety but you can't deny that a logical progression would have saved the Germinus Gun and it's knockoff as the last Machinegun to be made available.
    They dont have a problem with releasing the content, they have a problem with getting the released content TO us.