What did you eat for breakfast?

I had a bowl of Captin Crunch.
    me and the captin can make it happen

I eat steam buns for breakfast. Don't laugh, seriously, I mean, you see all the Asian kids in school getting A+'s without even trying, so I figure, the secret to their intelligence must be the steam buns! Muhahahaha! Watch out Steven Hawkings, I'm steam bunning my way to the top!

Hahaha funny steam buns..hehehe...
    Anyways..I prefer the great tasting Honey Nut Cheerios? for my complete breakfast. I also endulge on them while I sip my Florida Brand? 100% pure orange juice. Ahh the great sensation of chunks of pulp down your throat...*cough*

Hahahaa breakfast rules!!

<font face=times new roman color=red>Yesterday I had some Rice Krispy's, but today I had a bisquit and gravy, potatoes, and some bacon. Yes, I am southern <center>

Damn that sounds good, come cook for me plz .
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

<font face=times new roman color=red>Me.....cook it? LMAO! Yeah....ok...

I actually got it at work, made fresh every morning, I dont get the eggs tho..I dont like eggs that come out of a carton that looks like a milk carton ~cringe~
    <center>

Veteran Fighter

I'm just not used to eating breakfast... instead, I have lunch, dinner, and another meal at like 2am =P

Breakfast isn't a part of my daily diet. It's more like dinner and muchies in between Oreos own