Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kamelik View Post
    labeled the characters Alpha beta gamma delta
    Hey! Those names are the same as my Cmode characters' names. Quite funny. If you ever do get online on GC and you see those character names, you know it's going to be me. :P

OMG, I feel so lucky now I've only been corrupted once, and it was because my mom turned off the game while it was saving. I don't know why you've been corrupted, but I've played the game on both the Gamecube and the Wii, and using both nintendo made 59 and 251 memory cards for my characters, so obviously what I've been doing has been working fine.
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Hey! Those names are the same as my Cmode characters' names. Quite funny. If you ever do get online on GC and you see those character names, you know it's going to be me. :P
    Ha that's funny, but I don't use the Alpha, Beta etc, characters for playing I just use them for storing items. Alpha is Hunter weapons, Beta is Guns and Staffs, etc.

The odd thing about my fill corruption is the memory card that gets KOed is the one with my main characters, pretty annoying...

it sucsk happened to me twice my best advice. since u lost all ur stuff. find a psoB online on the pc. just google it im sure ull find something to help ya out. thats al i can say though
    EQ? EQ? WHEREEEEEEEEEEE

Please Geek Responsibly

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJoe View Post
    OMG, I feel so lucky now I've only been corrupted once, and it was because my mom turned off the game while it was saving. I don't know why you've been corrupted, but I've played the game on both the Gamecube and the Wii, and using both nintendo made 59 and 251 memory cards for my characters, so obviously what I've been doing has been working fine.
    same here. if that shit happened to me again though, i might just throw myself off a cliff
    Hi

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Yeah, that's the thing. If you feel like dishing out money for something like that... Its worth it, but you need to remember to reback your files often just in case.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

i love rares

ah i feel for you, ive been corrupted twice.

the 1st was the worst, me and my bro were duping characters, but not items
    and were trying to find out how to dup the items aswel, considering i had
    been given a DAVIL'S TAIL, yasminkov rifle and other rangers weapons....it soon
    backfired as we both ending up losing everything meaning i was never going
    to get that davils tail with 195 ATA back!!! (btw im not sure how the person got
    the davils tail in the first place, so dont ask me how lol)

the second time was random, and it just meant that our players could only be
    used on single player and not multiplayer....very frustrating.

but four times!!! damn i would be pretty mad if i were you lol

You think corrupting four times is bad? My friend, that's nothing compared to what I went through during my GC days. Total of, get this, 13 corruptions. Yep, and still kept going. Most corruptions robbed me a high level character (80+, so I was in Ultimate each time) and took 40+ rares. I was using the same MC that came with my GC, a 251. One corruption was due to a poweroutage that annoyingly had to come when I was saving -.- Or was it two? I don't know, I forgot how many times, but I know it happened.
    After the 13th time, I had gotten up to that same point again (LV121 with 60+ rares). My mom (yes, she plays PSO as well) had JUST corrupted about 30 minutes after we had got done discussing corruption. She lost over 30 rares. I seen what I had to lose and... This pains me to admit since I'm very strict about such methods... backed-up my data. I didn't feel right about a day later because I felt I was cheating, so just ended up deleting the data myself and moving on to BB. Highest level ever achieved on GC: 126.66 (meaning I was about 2/3 of the way to 127)

Now I'm on BB, and my current level is 158. Tough times the GC put me through, and very frustrating at points because I had to go back through it all over and over and over and over again, but it reminded me of just how great of a game PSO is each and every time. Plus, if you're at all like I am, I seen each corruption not only as a period where you just wanna kick the game in the *** for making you do all that hard work again, but I also see it as a new beginning, a fresh start, a chance to fix any mistakes you might've made on your prior save data. Even a chance to set a challenge in front of yourself that you might not have thought of before.

^ I just start new characters when I want to experience the game again, but I have the luxury of not getting corrupted.
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63