Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlephZero View Post
    X play is so stupid all they do is bash good games plus they gave .hack//G.U. a really bad review .hack//G.U. is one of the most epic games I know and it has a really fun battle system I just love using arts on those stupid PKs I just wish that sega changed PSU skills to make them cooler

Plus Haseo is one of the coolest characters in gaming history because of how he changes and becomes a better person as the story moves on and the hairstyle for I chose for Aayla is similar to Haseos

But Anyway X play is just beyond logic for Red Ninja they just complained about the fact that the main character has no pants (no shes not Nude she has part of her clothes covering that part) and gave it a bad score
    Breathe... remember to use periods every so often... they can be your friends.

But yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they review a game based solely on watching a clip on youtube and going, "That game looks like shit. Give it a bad score, and come up with some jokes that we can use to make fun of it. I heard OJ jokes are making a comeback..."
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    This is hardly the problem. The problem is that they dont care anymore -- i have yet to see just genuine animation in a long time. In fact, the last animated series in the longest thats been worth anything in its weight of paper would be that Avatar series nickelodeon ran...which sounds alot like your description of a "fuzzy puppy" cartoon. Doesn't matter, it was the best non-japanese animated series i think ive watched in my entire life. Never cared for it, but sister was a fanatic of it. She had all 3 seasons on DVD, i got sick and was in bed for a week and was bored and was like "oh what the hell", popped it in my DVD player and watched the whole series in 2 days. The animation was top-notch through the whole series, there was no filler bullshit, the comedy was actually quite hilarious. Not to mention it had the most impressive fight scenes in any animated show. Ever. (Yes, im including Dragon Ball Z.) Good stuffs.

Stories dont have to murder all their characters off to be good. In fact, most of the time characters are killed off in a story to facilitiate a certian emotion about the story in general -- skilled writers can do this without killing off main characters.

I'd bitch about animation all day, but really thats not what saddens me about entertainment today. What REALLY pisses me off is what it's been replaced with -- fucking Hannah Montana and High School Musical. Entertainment is just dying. Its easier to program a cute child into being a Cash Cow into actually creating something genuine. And lets not forget that FUCKING stupid "Twilight" bullshit all these Teen dumbasses are into these days. And now every female between the ages of 15 and 23 wants to cut themselves, shop at Hot Topic and marry vampires.

Im just sad kids have no reason to wake up early on Saturday Morning anymore. Do you people realize we used to actually be AWAKE at 8:00 AM to watch television? Off the subject of children...do you realize how every celebrity and their MOTHER (yes, literately) has a "REALITY" tv show now? Everytime someone turns to or holds a conversation about a TV Show on VH1 or MTV, I die a little inside.

So yeah, my TV consists of nothing but Spongebob, Tom & Jerry, and various Science/Discovery Channel shows that show intelligent people actually advancing mankind in one way or another. However, the fact that there is no equilivent of Animaniacs or anything these days is quite sad.
    Reimus. The part I underlined is how I truley feel. In fact, it's like you read my very soul. For this. I shall go into a complete and utter rant about this as soon as I get some lemonade.

*ahem*Twiligh. The name itself is true. For it has darkened the very being of the Vampire mythos and human romantization. To be a true vampire fan one must look back at the earliest stories of vampires. To name one and the greatest would be Brahm Stoker's Dracula. A dark and twisted tale that has survived countless years and is well known around the world. Another would be the movie "Dracula" starring Bella Legosi (I believe was his name it's been awhile) from the 1930s. This what vampires truley are. The undead. The bane of humanity. The dark stalker of the night who feeds on the blood of the innocent. The one who perverts the holy and feasts on the just.

Vampires cannot just simply walk about in the day without adequate protection from the sun or else they would burn "alive". They're skin does not sparkle like diamands and IT DOESN'T LOOK FUDGING PRETTY EITHER! For one thing they sure as hell don't care about is they're own immortality they just find it an added bonus for the amount of power they have. They don't get all emo and cut they're wrists and all this other emo BS because quite frankly if I hear one more god damned "Oh my life is so terrible because I live forever. Wait hold on I gotta call the WAAAAAAAAHBULANCE!". As for one thing when a vampire DOES make whoopee with a human chick the baby (and for the love of god I'm not making this up JESUSWHYDIDTHISTHINGBECOMESOGODDAMNPOPULAR!?!?!?)d oes not eat it's way out of the mother's stomach thats just repulsive. Also it reminds me too much of the Chest Burster from the Aliens movies. Whats next Twilight? Do vampires have a super form where they're hair turns a gold color? Will they're power level go over 9000? The author should get eaten alive by sharks while getting struck by lightning. God this day and age wouldn't know good entertainment if it pulled down it's pants and T-Bagged em! During the summer. With sweaty balls. And good entertainment is a hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
    I personally can't watch G4 anymore...I mean, almost all they show on that channel is Cops and Cheaters. Attack of the Show gets on my nerves cause they try to be so funny, but they just can't seem to pull it off imo. Remember before TechTV ruined themselves by merging with G4? Man, Screensavers was the best...
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeTippedGun View Post
    That's funny because G4 is more successful now than it or TechTV has ever been.

Screensavers was GOOD. the rule of TV world is, if a show is good, then it must die. That's them rules, sorry.

That X-Play review is spot on. Aside from the online mode, PSU is a terrible RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblur View Post
    That X-Play review is spot on. Aside from the online mode, PSU is a terrible RPG.
    That is true.

However, that is not where all the vile on this thread is coming from. The show (and the network itself) is as mass-market and common denominator-appeal as it gets. That girl that reviewed PSU, whatever her name is... she is not a gamer. She never owned or even heard of a Dreamcast. She was given a script to read. She is there for sex appeal purposes, same reason why IGN brought in Chobot and made her into the 'face' of their site. It is a cheap trick and I am not buying it. She also never owned a Dreamcast, even though she was jumping for joy at the Dux E3 booth (nice try). It is all a facade.

I can buy it that Trixie from Xbox Live is a gamer (even though she is not) and I it troubles me that Microsoft would in fact do better by putting a pretty girl on camera instead of her, but that is the vapid country we live in.

In any case, as far as reviews go, x-play is the very last place anyone should seek advice from.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post

In any case, as far as reviews go, x-play is the very last place anyone should seek advice from.
    Not true! Don't you DARE try to ask Pong Master Fong to review a game for you - he'll just talk your ear off all day with his funny accent and complain about how much the game isn't like Pong - too many buttons, too many sticks, not enough rotary controls, too many colors....

lmao.
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblur View Post
    PSU's story mode was not that bad, really. The corny shit was annoying, but aside from that the game was...decent, anyway.

Its story drove me to finish it, and as cliche as it was, it was better than most of the shit shat out today. At least, its better than ANYTHING Sonic Team has written since SA2.

The only corny thing that drove me nuts in it was towards the beginning, when you see Ethan on the hoverboard or whatever. He's screaming his head off "woo, woah, wee, yay, hahaha, woah!" but his lips, they no-a move at all. Just a bit over the top for me, but aside from that, it was overall pretty good. I never finished it though, just got to the last or next to last chapter before saying screw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    Reimus. The part I underlined is how I truley feel. In fact, it's like you read my very soul. For this. I shall go into a complete and utter rant about this as soon as I get some lemonade.

*ahem*Twiligh. The name itself is true. For it has darkened the very being of the Vampire mythos and human romantization. To be a true vampire fan one must look back at the earliest stories of vampires. To name one and the greatest would be Brahm Stoker's Dracula. A dark and twisted tale that has survived countless years and is well known around the world. Another would be the movie "Dracula" starring Bella Legosi (I believe was his name it's been awhile) from the 1930s. This what vampires truley are. The undead. The bane of humanity. The dark stalker of the night who feeds on the blood of the innocent. The one who perverts the holy and feasts on the just.

Vampires cannot just simply walk about in the day without adequate protection from the sun or else they would burn "alive". They're skin does not sparkle like diamands and IT DOESN'T LOOK FUDGING PRETTY EITHER! For one thing they sure as hell don't care about is they're own immortality they just find it an added bonus for the amount of power they have. They don't get all emo and cut they're wrists and all this other emo BS because quite frankly if I hear one more god damned "Oh my life is so terrible because I live forever. Wait hold on I gotta call the WAAAAAAAAHBULANCE!". As for one thing when a vampire DOES make whoopee with a human chick the baby (and for the love of god I'm not making this up JESUSWHYDIDTHISTHINGBECOMESOGODDAMNPOPULAR!?!?!?)d oes not eat it's way out of the mother's stomach thats just repulsive. Also it reminds me too much of the Chest Burster from the Aliens movies. Whats next Twilight? Do vampires have a super form where they're hair turns a gold color? Will they're power level go over 9000? The author should get eaten alive by sharks while getting struck by lightning. God this day and age wouldn't know good entertainment if it pulled down it's pants and T-Bagged em! During the summer. With sweaty balls. And good entertainment is a hobo.
    Omg lol. Man you have me laughing so hard right now that I'm going to have clients I have on the phone thinking I'm laughing at them. XD

What you say is so damn true though, but the way you said it is just freakin hilarious.

Signature by Gama