Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightingale- View Post
    4000 hours
    That would equal out to about five and a half months. That would be punishment to get it that way!
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    It takes 90 minutes to get an AP without exp boost soloing Seed Express. Or almost one an hour soloing Ragnus or Denes S3 if you don't mind no drops. Most other missions you can get one every 2 hours or so easy.

And if that's still too slow, I waste one every 30 minutes during this 6 week long event that's about to change to another minimum 4 week Thanksfesta event.

The trick is you gotta log on and actually play
    Too slow or not is all about how many ability you actually wanted.
    in JP server, I just play only Acro class (which enable me to share the same styles), so I have enough AP to spend on my part easily. But when it come to US server, you don't know the class I play here. I play every classes, and it will be crazy if you want to fill them all.

I have calculated how many AP I totally need to fill all ability I wanted,( that will take around half year to complete, and it gonna get boring) but then this high tier version will make it 2x or 3x.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    ANOTHER update?

what the hell? did Sonic Team send some ass-kicker to the US? or did Sega of America send an ass-kicker to Japan to get Sonic Team back on the job?
    Read the thread title, its not for the worldwide servers

Sorry, but I have to get this out. Reading these makes me want to play PSU less and less. I blame the error 60 crap more so, of course, but I was having a lot of fun during the first part of the event. Now I can't stay on the game for too long. It's just too... depressing. The game is dull, and then I read this stuff. I really don't think it's that exciting. I was hoping that with DLC, ST would put out a lot at once like missions, etc. So far it's only been a very slow trickling of the PM clothes, GC stuff, stat changes, purchasable stats, and more item exchange stuff; an event too. Stat changes have been long overdue, and the other stuff is stuff I think PSU should stay away from. Not too mention that this stuff is so far away anyway. Also, it seems like a desperate attempt to get us to play.

Grind missions, so you can get stat increases to help you grind missions for stat increases!
    Last edited by Kylie; Aug 8, 2009 at 05:58 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    D= Two times better not be 200% critical hits. Fighters do NOT need a power boost for JA >_>

Yay techer weapon element+!!!
    Won't be a problem if it only applies to true criticals.
    We already have JA Damage+ which increases JA damage by 10% at lvl 2, so I don't see why this can't happen.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Oh good. Thank God.

I can't wait til AP comes to the US...it's about time that races/classes won't have to be exactly the same anymore.

What are they doing to make monsters and missions stronger/harder with all these abilities class boosts and such?

Now now, Shou. Thats way too many steps ahead for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    What are they doing to make monsters and missions stronger/harder with all these abilities class boosts and such?
    nothing, nada, zip.

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    I can't wait til AP comes to the US...it's about time that races/classes won't have to be exactly the same anymore.
    Except they will, who's gonna spend AP to increase their MST as opposed to ATP/TP?
    Customs are pretty much no-brainers, the only problem is earning enough AP to max out your class. Which isn't hard at all since getting to level cap and beyond is so easy.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.