View Poll Results: What is your opinion of the new S3 Missions?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Update

3 2.86%
  • It Gives Me Something to Do

28 26.67%
  • Average

18 17.14%
  • *Yawn* Wake me up in 3 Weeks

56 53.33%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

"Help" was indeed censored in the past, on Xbox 360. Those were funny times, watching newbies spam in confusion trying to find a way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    We can say "help" on PC/PS2 too. >_> Also, I agree all the bitching and moaning about Sega is getting old. They may be entirely good and valid points, but it's like beating a dead horse. Truth be told, Sega will never get their act together, and nothing we say on here will ever change that.
    People need to vent... Its better here then with a pump shotgun outside segac's workspace.

Also we need to keep beating that dead horse... he owes me money
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by YTownNateDogg View Post
    On-topic: I agree. Most of the complaining is getting on my nerves. Yeah, we all wish that SEGA would do certain things to help PSU out, but all we can do is hope for things to get better.

Keyword: hope
    I think the truth of the matter is that we all want PSU to succeed. The players that always complain are upset because they see PSU as being capable of so much more. The players that defend PSU enjoy playing it despite its flaws.

It reminds me of coaching in a way as some coaches focus on the positive things that a team does well, while others make you think about the mistakes you made and helps you to avoid doing them in the future. Both coaches want the team to win, but their methods are quite different from one another.

Well, I want PSU to succeed as much as anyone, and I "was" positive and hopeful a solid two years. But I just don't have the enthusiasm to keep up with that kind of attitude anymore. Not after what I've seen from Sega lately with the constant errors and long periods of time fixing said errors and issues. Now I just enjoy the game for what it is, and when things go bad, I just shrug it off and play something else until things eventually get fixed, because you just have to come to expect it from Sega. I don't even "vent" anymore because there's nothing worth mentioning that hasn't already been said a dozen times over.

My only glimmer of hope at all anymore is by some miracle, Sega makes an online Phantasy Star game for PS3/360/PC, and after all that's gone wrong with PSU, maybe learn from that past experience, and make a game that not only is epic and grand, with plenty to do for years, but also one that actually has good support from Sega. Truth be told though, a game like this would probably be in more capable hands of someone else, but I keep hoping that whatever funk Sega has been in now since the Dreamcast died, they'll eventually snap out of it and start making some good, quality games again. Because damn, I miss the Sega of old.

P.S. Haha sorry, I really didn't mean to stray off topic, but I guess I did some venting of my own there.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Simple answer: Let Aksys Systems (the guys who made Phantasy Star Portable) make the next PS MMO on console/PC. Sega can supervise or something, but leave the actual development to people who, you know, care.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
    Simple answer: Let Aksys Systems (the guys who made Phantasy Star Portable) make the next PS MMO on console/PC. Sega can supervise or something, but leave the actual development to people who, you know, care.
    And whoever did the writing for BlazBlue and art style in as well. I wouldn't mind a "Teach Me Ms.Maya!" segment to help out newbies. That would be freakin sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    You're either enjoying the game or you aren't. You know, I wish some of you were around in PSO when you literally had to worry constant game freezes, losing your items/data, or even worse, character corruption...then you'd really have something to complain about.
    And I know how that was back when I played PSO on the Dreamcast and Xbox. Sometimes when you joined a party, things frozed and you saw a camera shot from the top or something like that.

(if any of you remember the character 'Sailor Saturn' from PSO xbox, that was me)

I think its ok, but i rather take advantage of the 3* and hunt for other things

At first, I didn't think I was going to enjoy running these missions with 1 or 2 drops that are decent. It turns out that they are a change of pace and I am actually enjoying running the missions. Last night was probably one of the best nights I've had on PSU in a long time.

My friends and I were just chatting and running missions before we realized it was 2 A.M. It's been a long time since that has been possible. I still wish we had alpha+ and beta+ right now. "/