Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So, taking my lvl 83 FOnewm into ult caves (offline) for the first time. Walk into the third room and 2 lilys spawn.
    One ob, and lo and behold one Mil Lily!

In a split second, I think to myself how great this is going to be, how i know that a vhard nar lily dropped a god mind for the same pinkal Fonewm, so this would be either a gmind or better item, when bang!

One hit killed by the ob-lily's laser attack thingy. Around 520hp, instantly zero. No sooner had they spawned than I was dead.

Moral of the story, if you hardly ever die (like myself), always carry at least one scape on you in case you run into this situation offline, as the rare monster will be gone when you head back to p2...

Anyone know what Mil lily's drop for pinkal?

Patate, poil, modit cave, tessenene

Cadeceus, boost Grants power.

Yeah, Caduceus..

In case you didn't know, Ob Lily's/Mil Lily's spit a Level 30 Megid at you. It's 99.9% instant death for you, unless you either have some nice Dark Resistent units on you, or perhaps some sort of Armour or Barrier with some dark resistence...
    The other choice is to simply kill the Lily's from a short range distance. You know, when they start.... doing that thing where they look like they're coughing on you. Because at least then they don't spit Megid.

God I hate those stinkin Lilys..

Hmmm, No bigee then, never even use grants really, except on Hildets.

I don't have a prob killing the lilies, just stay out of range and foie them a couple times, its just that this one occasion they spawned within range of me and got off a shot before I knew what was happening....

Cheese in a can
    Now that's a very good question... I think it's somewhere over there *points*

When I first got into the Ult caves I had no idea that they shot megid. When I saw one spitting purple balls at me, I thought it was just some kind of super poison ball...

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

That upgraded lilly megid (with the smoke trails) has some mad range, so I'm not sure if standing back and tossing foies will work.

lilly megid is harsh...my dark resistance is 45 and I still get killed most of the time (del saber shield + parasite wear vajulla)

Elusive,

Actually you can stand just outside of the megid's range, and still target with foie.

Even if you couldn't though, you could still launch foie from further away than when you get a targetting lock on, and still hit them, just takes some manual lining up of the shot...

Uncompromising Voice of the Legitimate

Ah, this is why I always carry a rifle.

Though, in Ult. Temple three Ob Lilies appeared around me--suffice it to say, I didn't get far.

On 2003-02-21 11:03, Loftgroover wrote:
    lilly megid is harsh...my dark resistance is 45 and I still get killed most of the time (del saber shield + parasite wear vajulla)
    Is that from the Lilies in the Caves or the Temple? My EDK is only 18 and I get hit with the Cave Lilies' Megid a fair amount but don't die. In the temple on the other hand, I haven't made it that far there since the Megid there kills me faster.