Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Odd Grinder Base synth glitch

So I'm here making S grinders with 71 bases in my PM storage and several boards lined up to be made. Production capacity is 5 per board, yet it's only allowing me to make up to a maximum of 2 at a time. First time I've ever had this happen to me before. It's really strange. Anyone else ever have this problem?
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    So I'm here making S grinders with 71 bases in my PM storage and several boards lined up to be made. Production capacity is 5 per board, yet it's only allowing me to make up to a maximum of 2 at a time. First time I've ever had this happen to me before. It's really strange. Anyone else ever have this problem?
    Yeah it's because you have 97 of some sort of grinder (S+1, S+2, whatever) in your PM or in your inventory. Since you can only hold 99 of a grinder, the game will only make up to 99 of any specific grinder. I dunno if this was to avoid a glitch or something but it might've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis... View Post
    Yeah it's because you have 97 of some sort of grinder (S+1, S+2, whatever) in your PM or in your inventory. Since you can only hold 99 of a grinder, the game will only make up to 99 of any specific grinder. I dunno if this was to avoid a glitch or something but it might've been.
    Well, that would explain why it suddenly went away when I put the 99 S+3s I had in my shop. <_< But you're right, I think it was to fix some grinder glitch people were exploiting awhile back.
    PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    Well, that would explain why it suddenly went away when I put the 99 S+3s I had in my shop. <_< But you're right, I think it was to fix some grinder glitch people were exploiting awhile back.
    Indeed. It was fixed to prevent the grinder glitch that 'forced' the game to make +10 grinders only.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Indeed. It was fixed to prevent the grinder glitch that 'forced' the game to make +10 grinders only.
    Ahh. I knew it was something like that, but I was fuzzy on the details.
    PSO2

oh, that's why? i had the some thing happen to me a while back, thought it was the game realising i'd made a few higher level grinds and limiting me in case i got any more. glad to know it's deliberate for other reasons.

that was the S+10 glitch!? I wanna buy the kid who discovered that a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Wow, that is actually brilliant. Like I know it would get you banned, but still amazing for someone to think of that.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    that was the S+10 glitch!? I wanna buy the kid who discovered that a beer.
    One of many. The 'serious' one, that resulted in thousands of stacks of S+10s (mainly on 360), was a glitch in the Delivery system.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    One of many. The 'serious' one, that resulted in thousands of stacks of S+10s (mainly on 360), was a glitch in the Delivery system.
    Heh, that was a much easier & cheaper way to make S+10 grinders.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?