Default Need Some Help; White Beast Jaggo Maps?

Well, I've been hunting out Jaggo Acte, but I don't know the spawns. The result of that is that I just run through White Beast C(I just want the fireworks), and if I get jaggos, good. If not, I finish the mission anyway, and then go at it again. So, I would like to know if anyone has a guide, or has a list of the spawns. If so, could you post it? I just like to hunt when I'm bored...

So, any help? :/

Easiest way to do it is to limit yourself to the C variation (has nothing to do with mission rank e.g. C B A S S2, it's just the map variation which you receive at random each time you start the mission). This is the variation where you're in a room with stairs at the far end of it. The A and B variations share the same first room, but you need different enemies for A than B, so you end up with false starts half the time from not knowing if you were A or B.

Anyway, if you get the room I described, and you get Gohmon/Olgohmon, you're golden. Continue through to B3. There are no further indicators of it being a Jaggo map until you actually get to the Jaggos, but you'll at least have a chance.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums