Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSU rut/slump

Default PSU rut/slump

So is anyone else stuck in a PSU rut like I am? it just seems like there is nothing left to do, other then level some PA's. the current GBR is not appealing to me at all, there are no items left to hunt with in a party (vijeri resist / gur hanab are solo missions) i got all the armor and units i need the only gun that i need it some killer elite but we cant hunt those for a while, milla's are alot more common after the last event. weapon wise the is nothing left to look for. I got all 4 of my guys at 160. So is there any ideas out there, the only thing i can think of is getting some agito's but like anyone whos hunted them knows that gets boring real quick
    is better than

play a class u haven't played before?

but yeah this GBR was a fail to me. PSU is in a slump atm but I think Desert Stronghold is around the corner with MAG+ close behind it.
    Last edited by str898mustang; Aug 20, 2009 at 10:24 PM.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Save your money and play another game. :3

Seriously though, a lack of good endgame content is one of PSU's many faults. =x

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Ive got all the classes at lv 20 between the 4 characters, i was gonna get all the partner cards for all 4 of my guys but those story missions are like a kick in the balls and i like playing in a party. Desert stronghold looks good for the melan knuckles. i just wish the last couple events didnt ruins so many weapons to the point that everyone has them.
    is better than

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Yeah, I'm in a little slump right now myself with PSU. Do what I'm doing. Just check your shop and not play. I've always been known to do a few runs to level up crossbow bullets recently and not do anything else. I really have nothing I want/need to do/have in PSU right now. I'm really just waiting for MAG+, so I can level up my GT and my remade AF. :/

The GBR is a waste of time. I got my two Simbas, so I don't care about anything else. I only did a full run of the GBR. One full run of it. I had to force myself to do it as well.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Yeah, I haven't played much in the past few weeks. The sole motivation of Technic leveling isn't enough to keep me interested. Thankfully I've had RL things (and a little PSŲ) to keep me busy.

Unfortunately I am too, thats not to say I wouldn't jump at another PS game! but for now PSU and I are in a slump. I haven't signed on for 23 days =(
    -LadyDatura

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

Thats the beauty of having xbox live man. I could care less for the current gbr also, also I'm waiting on mag + to level my cast and his PAs. Besides hunting for a igg crown, I log off and go set up games in left 4 dead, blazblue, marvel vs capcom 2, and gears 2. Some pretty good time killers, until I can get my hands on wolfenstein and lost planet 2.
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".

Right now taking advantage of 3* luck period and doing 'Ambition's End 2' to hunt Vijeri / Resist.

After that, I'll do online story mode and 'Bruce's Dungeon S' to get all partner cards on all characters and get PA Fragments since I need a lot of Tornado Dances for Carriguine-Rucar+'s (I have 45 Carriguine-Rucars in storage, I just need the Tornado Dances and Chevalier Edges).

Then, I'll probably do 'Ambition's End 2' if my CAST has 3* luck that day, 'SEED Express' if not, while waiting for MAG+ to come.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Yeah PSU is lacking atm... I can't even bring my self to do any runs right now. Guess I'll just wait for MAG+ like everyone else.