Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

Arrow I'm not angry with you McDonalds. I'm disappointed in you

Take a look at what McDonalds have decided to write on their drink cups.

Spoiler!

I'll give you some time to let that sink in...

McDonalds McDonalds McDonalds... What where you thinking. Where you trying to offend me. Well you have succeeded in that department.

How many tonnes of bullshit was used in the production of this sentance. I'm sure we'd need more cattle on this world to harvest to get even 1% of the total.

Lets break this down shall we.

Nothing could be simpler. Of course it couldn't be simpler. Its a fucking soda in a paper cup. Drinking one out of a can is far more sophisticated.

An ice cold drink. Of course its Ice cold, you filled the fucking cup to the brim with ice, because you are too cheap to give us a full fucking cup you profiteering cockgobblins. You've gotta pinch every fucking cent, so you can pay you're employees minimum wage. so you have enough money left to blanlet the entire world for eternety in your bullshit advertising for some crap food which makes passes through your body in a matter of millisecons.

Perfectly Poured. Prefectly poured? Some pimple faced git put a paper cup under a drinks maching and pressed a button. there is no art to it. These kids are not going to Europe to study at a 5 star grand Soda pouring schools, commiting years to the craft of putting soda in a paper cup.

to give maximum refreshment. So these Expertly trained masters of sods pouring have concocted the best soda that any mere mortal can ever hope to tase. fuck off! he shit that comes in bottles and cans tastes better, becasue they havent fucked with the soda machine to decrease the amout of syrup to save another buck.

If you don't here from me again. I may be in a insane asylum for trying to decode this bullshit.

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

It took you this long to find that? Either you don't go to McDonalds much, or Australia gets games and junk food ten years late.

you're taking this a bit personally

"pouring" "the "right" way" is usually only used when talking about beer. So you get the right amount of foam at the top and stuff.

Are you really surprised at McD's retardedness? Really?

I lol'd.

McDonalds is good if you want cheap fast food though. People expect it to be some hierarchy of food kings or something and if they want then they should just go to a real burger place not a fast food joint.

I don't really like McDonalds, but those Angus "Third Pounders" are amazing.
    I was hungry late last night, and nothing else was open, and everyone in my house was sleeping, so I couldn't cook.
    Went to McDonalds, got that and a $1 Hi-C(awesome deal btw) and chowed down.
    Last time I had a double cheeseburger from McDonalds, I think I was 10...
    Those $1 drinks are awesome, you don't even have to buy anything else for it to be so cheap.
    Plus, Orange Hi-C =awesome. I couldn't(did I use this right?)care less what's on the label of something I will throw away when I'm done
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Aug 22, 2009 at 11:10 AM.

Last time I had anything from McDonald's, it tasted like it had the shelf life of a twinkie. :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Well, to be fair, this is McDonald's you're talking about, W0lly.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Well that post made my day.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Are you seriously dissapointed at McDonald's? To me, McD's is something you wanna eat if you want to kill yourself via Shit of Death. Personally, if I want a burger I'd go to the Americana (best fucking Diner in New Jersey) or Cheeseburger Cheeseburger in Princeton. As for perfectly poured, yes. It should only be used for beer. Not diluted stale ass soda water. Christ McDonald's offends my taste buds. You know what else pisses me off of that place? McCafe. Go fuck yourself McDonald's! What the hell is that shit? If I want espresso I'd eat coffee grinds. Gaaah. And they make it sooooooo goddamn trendy. Like they're the new Starbucks. NO! WRONG! BAD! God...RRRRGH! Thank god a Quizno's is finally coming to my town. Although I'd like a Sonic's joint to open but I guess I have to make due. But knowin my town it'll take 3 years for that shit to open up. After all the Princeton-Plainsboro hospital took 11 years to finally break ground even though it was slated for October 2005. Good job Plainsboro! Useless cunts.