Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I figured it would be released as a separate update. Stronghold "citadel" that is.

Gives me something to do for a few days I guess >.>

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    True that Dhyl. Playing L4D with a buncha whiny n00bs gets tired after a while. I mean how many times do I have to tell people to turn off they're flashlights so they don't disturb the Witch? Alot apparently. And in several languages as well. Retards.
    Me and 3 other friends played the newest survival area lighthouse and 3 of us managed to get stuck hanging to the ledge at near the top of the lighthouse. We lol'd at it a bit. This update seems pretty good. An old friend has come back to PSU as well.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Aug 24, 2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Sounds good. Hopefully I'll have my account up and running by then.

Ship 2 - Gatz

I'm glad to see that we've been getting updates more often lately. It's bringing us closer to MAG+ and the AOTI Supplemental Update, which I can't wait to get!
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    Hehe, that means adding the Electric Fan, right?
    LOL

and honestly i dont get why they waited to put this up instead of just sticking it in with the GBR, but whatever. i'm just happy they added it. now if only they'd hurry up and give us the rest of the story missions >.>;
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    True that Dhyl. Playing L4D with a buncha whiny n00bs gets tired after a while. I mean how many times do I have to tell people to turn off they're flashlights so they don't disturb the Witch? Alot apparently. And in several languages as well. Retards.
    Oh God, don't get me started on noobs not listening to instructions on Left4Dead...
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Excuse my first post, since it was a typo made by Edward. At least he admitted to it.

Citadel of Sand is the official name.

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?...8&postcount=15

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Oh God, don't get me started on noobs not listening to instructions on Left4Dead...
    Oh man, tell me about it. I hate playing with randoms so damn much, all my friends I regularly play with where asleep this morning, and my brother wanted to play l4d real bad. Anyway, after much struggling in dead air 1 of all places on versus, we were all perfectly on green running towards the safe room. My brother gets pulled to the side of a truck, so I go to melee him off so when can simply run to the safe room and be done with it. The other team I was against went first last round, and only 1 person survived.

This part drove me off into a blind rage......but basically, my 2 random teammates booked it to the safe room and shut the door. Both my brother and I both say, "dude what the fuck are you doing, come help me we are all green". there was a horde on me, all the infected were still spawning, and I already threw my pipe bomb awhile back. The 2 randoms say "Dude only 1 guy made it on their team, we have 2 people in here, so we will win."

Dot Dot fucking Dot. Keep in mind they both had pipe bombs mind you, all I needed help with was getting the horde off me before all the infected spawn again. Basically as we were arguing and I was trying to get the morons to help us, the infected team spawned, and both my bro and I get pounced. After my brother and I were on a sliver of health, the 2 come out the safe run just to get pounced on........I swear to god I never raged so hard at that game in my life until this morning. I hate randoms in left 4 dead so, so much.

ON TOPIC -- Does anything good drop during these 2 missions?
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Yea I was wonderin the same thing. Are there any noteworthy drops for these two? Or will it be just mediocre at best.

Oh and MadDogg, after reading your story I have to say even I raged. But then again when I was helpin these two newbies (mind you they listen and are COMPETENT) through the sewer level this a-hole n00b joins up. So ya know this d-bag is zippin through the level leaving us behind to fend off the horde of infected. I mean we are gettin our asses handed to us royaly. Soon we come up to the area where there is all these pipe bombs by the desk. So I tell the other two to pick em up and wait for a bit. The n00b picks up the pipe bomb waits 2 seconds and chucks it, effectively wasting the damn thing. Strike 2. After barely fending off the huge amount of zombie we get close to the safe house. Then thats when the gods have blessed me. A boomer nails the n00b with his zombie love juice and I tell the other to to "RUN LIKE FRAKKIN HELL" to the Safe House. To add further insult to injury he gets snagged by a smoker. I run to the safe house while singing "Sweet Victory" and laughing like I just created Frankenstein's monster.

on Citadel of sand it looks like on S the only good thing is mugunruk boards from kog nadds.
    on S2 Rabol bistat from kog nadds, shigga pakuda board from bafal bragga again for anyone that missed out. as for the boss boxes on S2 muktengek boards >.> and psycho wands on S/S2

on the security breach one.
    shigga pakudac on S
    needle cannon/cannoc
    and gudda igga are the only great things by the look of it.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20