Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Question Pre-Order Bonus Questions, Special Guest Weapons, Nintendo Inspired Weapons, Artbook?

I was told you get Special Guest Weapons (what is that exactly?) as a Bonus for Pre-Ordering... I called Gamestop and they said there is NOTHING given for Pre-Orders.. PFFFT SAY WHAT? So im asking you What were you told?

How do you get those Nintendo related weapons? (Green Warp Pipe Shooter?) What other Nintendo stuff is there?

Whats the Artbook? Whas inside? How big is it? Does it kick ass?

Sorry for the questions and Thank You in advance for your help

The nintendo related items where giving to you by codes being printed in Nintendo magazines, well so it was in japan

And expect weapons from zelda and metroid aswel :d
    Last edited by Kenbog; Aug 29, 2009 at 09:34 PM.

The codes for the preorder where also available to any player that didn't preorder it, you just had to use it in the correct place in the game, and the weapon was yours. There are some Nintendo weapons like the Hilian shield or the Samus beam, but most weapons where magazines (most wands, some shields or slicers) and I wonder what will happen to those magazines in the western version of the game...

There are also two Valkyria Chronicles weapons, the lance and shield of the Valkyrur

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I sure hope we get em as pre-order or at least the art book. If not I'm not gonna bother pre-ordering (PROTIP: This is utter BS. I'm still pre-ordering but I'm gonna do it while bitching like a girl)

hmm, western version of the game could remove the magazines or replace it with nintendo power covers or just leave it. we will see soon

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I hope they freakin leave it! Don't butcher it because of us filthy westerners! We need a little culture.

Yes they better leave the magazines in the game, I want to be able to trade between versions lol

trade between versions?

the magazines might have something to do with licensing issues. if it does, sega probably wouldnt want to pay to use the magazine covers for the american version. i dont know if that is true or not. like i said, we will have to see when it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    I hope they freakin leave it! Don't butcher it because of us filthy westerners! We need a little culture.
    Oh yes, an indecipherable magazine-turned-weapon would be a great source of learning about how every storyline that comes out of japan deals with angsty teens, "chosen-ones" and impossibly convoluted plots.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

So far the only information we have is:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse
    Enjoy Phantasy Star phans - the game is coming out near the end of this year, and very soon you’ll be hearing more news about some special PSZ specific goodies we have in the works. If these screenshots don’t get you more excited for the US release, you’ll be seeing some things soon that definitely will.

Until then!
    Source: http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/08/06...0-screenshots/

(This has been pointed out by Burnsro 2 weeks ago.)

I don't see anything about "pre-ordering" bonuses, i'll be pre-ordering mine soon though, bonus or not. :P

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV