Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

man i'm angry and sad :/ lol, because i ordered my PSZ Strategy Guide on Thursday and haven't gotten it yet...stupid business days

Quote Originally Posted by Galeohn View Post
    man i'm angry and sad :/ lol, because i ordered my PSZ Strategy Guide on Thursday and haven't gotten it yet...stupid business days
    same here, bro. I'm annoyed because my receipt says it will arrive on the 12th, or 13th. I payed for the priority shipping and it still takes a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    Selvaria's Spear, Selvaria's Shield, Blade Cannon (?), Caduceus's Rod, Game Master (?),
    CONSOLES+ (?), INGame: Greg&Kiri (?), Nintendo Power (?), Puyo Soul, Taupy Soul, Lassie Soul.

[ the (?) is for items that I can't seem to find in the Weapon Charts ]
    Blade Cannon is a Gunblade; Game Master, CONSOLES+, InGame:Greg&Kiri and Nintendo Power are wands.

Is that list typed up directly from the guidebook? Because several names don't match the in-game items:

Caduceus, InGame:Greg&Kiri, Toppi Soul, Lassi Soul

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Eh, I'm not going to worry about the PS Zero guide too much, despite some of the bad press it's gotten in this thread so far. At least it's got to be somewhat better then the old BradyGames PSU Guide. At least, that's how I see it. Your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisshoku View Post
    Eh, I'm not going to worry about the PS Zero guide too much, despite some of the bad press it's gotten in this thread so far. At least it's got to be somewhat better then the old BradyGames PSU Guide. At least, that's how I see it. Your mileage may vary.
    TVTropes will ruin your vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by SebZero View Post
    TVTropes will ruin your vocabulary.
    That phrase was totally invented by TVTropes. (Not panning TVTropes at all, I love it, but yeah.)
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    That phrase was totally invented by TVTropes. (Not panning TVTropes at all, I love it, but yeah.)
    <_< NO IT WASN'T.

*runs away to TV Tropes*

Red face

yeah, i payed for USA overnight but i must have forgotten that Saturday and Sunday aren't business days..so i am hoping that it comes in tomorrow

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Gettin mine tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesday. I'll let everyone know what I think of it. It should be awesome. Maybe I'll write a serande about it. Maybe I'll rip out the pages and wipe my ass with it whenever I get the case of "Mudd Butt". Who knows? All I know is that it'll help me out whenever I'm too damn lazy to go online.

Remeber kids: Reading is fundamental! *G.I. JOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

Well, currently cancelling my order with a on-line bookstore at the moment. As far as I can tell, said bookseller doesn't have -any- in here in Canada. May try Amazon instead.