Exclamation (Help!) Morgue Attack!!!

Hello, you see, I'm stuck in the mission Morgue Attack, when the Arkz attack the Hunters main base (The mission itself has an epic feel).

I can battle all the way until I get to fight Break, he always beats me, as I must fight the Assassin and other monster that destroy all my equipped cards.

Can anyone give me a good tip to clear this mission? Thanks by the way for reading.

You might just need to build a new deck for this mission. This mission will kill you if your are going for a high-cost card strategy. Dont use cards like sword guard or gun guard ect. they cost too much to use. Also use a charecter that can move more than 2 spaces >_>

Oh.. memories.
    I stood right in front of the last remaining enemy, only had to hit him once more, but only had a few HP left myself, aswell.

I slipped with my finger and accidentially hit 'skip'. One turn later the ~1 hour effort was put to waste.

Took me a while to get over that....

Break will use Tollaw, so it is dangerous when you equip 3 or more item.

Durandal and L&K14 Combat are still useful for Sil'fer, and you can collect more powerful action cards.

What I learned to do in general if I was up against the Arkz is, that I should always start off with equiping a Ravana. Weapons are not needed in the beginning, since you have to get close to your enemy first. A Ravana is cheap to equip, so use the remaining points to get closer to your enemy.

Don't worry about his summoned monsters. He will not be able to call forth a monster strong enough to defeat your Ravana in the beginning, so you will be save from their attacks.
    I only experience problems here when the Arkz is a technique user.

In the upcoming turns equip some cheap weapons and move further to your enemy. If the field is small or you are close to him already equip Blade Dances, but avoid them if the field is too big, since they will take away your HP.
    I remember dropping dead before actually reaching the Leucon Knight because of them once. Heh.

Anyway, when you finally get close enough to attack, destroy him with your weapon or even better dagger + action cards combos. He will go down extremely fast when attacked with a dagger, since they attack twice. If not blocked a single attack can take away half of his HP easily.

This may sound simple, but it works. Just like a Hunter an Arkz needs time to set up his strong cards, so just make sure to get close to him before he is able to. A match would get much more complicated from that point on.
    I recommend this strategy for Sil'fer, especially.

Thanks a lot, I used Kylria for the mission, which was a good desicion, I think; but finally, I was able to clear the mission; not only that, but the whole Heroside as well!

Thanks a lot, with your tips (and a bit of luck) I was able to defeat the Arkz, but the music on the Morgue after that battle made me sad... I owe you all big, thanks!