Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Cool Yeah...

What's up all, I'm new to the forum, and I'm excited about this game. I recently pre-ordered and the game stop dude told me that there would be no pre-order bonus. Just confirming what you already know! Hope to play with some of you when the game drops!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Special offer for people posting in this thread only:

Show picture proof that you pre-ordered, and I'll hook you up with an inflatable rappy as a thank you for your support of the series.
    Sending you a link to my proof (and my address) now!

Show picture proof that you pre-ordered, and I'll hook you up with an inflatable rappy as a thank you for your support of the series.
    Let me get right on that.

EDIT: Screencap and address in your inbox, Ruby.
    Last edited by Allison_W; Oct 18, 2009 at 02:58 AM.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Im not going to preorder simply because I don't want to limit myself to one place on the release date. If best buy doesnt have it then Ill go to gamestop or walmart even, CUZ IM GETTING IT DAY ONE.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    Im not going to preorder simply because I don't want to limit myself to one place on the release date. If best buy doesnt have it then Ill go to gamestop or walmart even, CUZ IM GETTING IT DAY ONE.
    Wouldn't pre-ordering solve your problem though? Because them GameStop would keep your copy until you came and picked it up? So no need to bounce around?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Revenge View Post
    Wouldn't pre-ordering solve your problem though? Because them GameStop would keep your copy until you came and picked it up? So no need to bounce around?
    Nope. Because theres no guarantee they will get it on the release date. So even If I do have it preordered, if they havent got there shipment it wont matter. Oftentimes one business will be shipped a game that another hasnt yet (I once spent 2 weeks looking for a DS game that showed up only in the local best buy and nowhere else) So unless you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the place you preordered from is getting it on the day of release, your actually limiting your chances of getting.

Plus, I hate the concept of preordering, It makes absolutely no sense why a video game store doesnt think they need to carry video games, and forces people to tell them in advance that they will be buying a game.

Its like telling blockbuster that they better have that summer action movie because you plan on renting it in 3 months. Its just stupid.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Fair enough reason. I don't pre-order either. But i'm just lazy.

I'm with Niered on this one, already waited on a pre-ordered game as well while other stores had it. I plan on getting it on day 1, wherever I have to go get it. :P

I still remember, PSU came out on October 24th and I got it on the 28th, was so pissed.

You see, around here there's a law that everything has to be in french/english, Sega didn't care about that law and released PSU without a french box/instruction manual, maybe they did but in the future because I remember clearly my copy didn't have one.

So yeah the best thing for me would probably be pre-ordering from Amazon or something but I already got scammed buying games online (eBay) and i'm still a bit paranoid. :P

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV

wow, thank you! I'll contact you soon

my original from august

my last payment from last week