Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
    I'm with Niered on this one, already waited on a pre-ordered game as well while other stores had it. I plan on getting it on day 1, wherever I have to go get it. :P

I still remember, PSU came out on October 24th and I got it on the 28th, was so pissed.

You see, around here there's a law that everything has to be in french/english, Sega didn't care about that law and released PSU without a french box/instruction manual, maybe they did but in the future because I remember clearly my copy didn't have one.

So yeah the best thing for me would probably be pre-ordering from Amazon or something but I already got scammed buying games online (eBay) and i'm still a bit paranoid. :P
    i know what you mean thanx ups

i live in a small,small really tiny speck on the map and if i dont pre-order than i most likely wont be able to find a copy

when psortable came out i pre-orderd that and mine was one of only four copys that gamestop got and no other stores in the area sold it

french/english i assume you live in some part of canada?

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I pre-ordered...through the INTERNET!

i dont like buying stuff online if i can help it like Arikado said its too easy to get burned

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    I pre-ordered...through the INTERNET!
    Just make sure your cartridge got a serial number behind it, fake games don't have one. :P

(My fake game came in a fake box with a fake instruction manual etc.)

(Could take pics but lazy as hell as well.)

EDIT: Found out my game was a fake because it wasn't working in my DSi, at first I thought my DSi was broken, lol.

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
    Just make sure your cartridge got a serial number behind it, fake games don't have one. :P

(My fake game came in a fake box with a fake instruction manual etc.)

(Could take pics but lazy as hell as well.)

EDIT: Found out my game was a fake because it wasn't working in my DSi, at first I thought my DSi was broken, lol.
    I'm pretty sure EBGames won't screw me over. It's not like I'm trying to cash in my used games. "A rare game that would easily sell for 70 bucks? HAW! How bout 15 bucks ass! Ha ha! You lose at life!".

Damn you EBgames....

I preordered by $5. The Japanese got game cards for game items. I doubt Americans get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Java378 View Post
    I preordered by $5. The Japanese got game cards for game items. I doubt Americans get anything.
    I'm giving out stuff much cooler than cards. (Trust me, I have one of the cards.)

Thanks to those who send pics, I'll see if I can start shipping those out this week for you guys! If you're in the UK, I will send your address off to the SoE team for PS, because shipping costs would be greatly reduced that way.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    I'm giving out stuff much cooler than cards. (Trust me, I have one of the cards.)

Thanks to those who send pics, I'll see if I can start shipping those out this week for you guys! If you're in the UK, I will send your address off to the SoE team for PS, because shipping costs would be greatly reduced that way.
    Out of curiosity, can you tell us what exactly? Honestly, the inflatable rappy really wasnt something I was psyched about (mainly because I just dont like the rappy design this time around). Are you going to be giving out the preorder codes? Other merch? Any hints at all please?
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

The Rappies are what I was referring to, but there might actually be something special going out near the time the game ships. You guys here on the fansites will definitely be made aware, and will have chances to get it. That's all I can say for now!

In other news... I'm shipping out the first batch of Rappies this afternoon. PM me a pic of your receipt (or online purchase) along with an address and I'll send one your way.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    The Rappies are what I was referring to, but there might actually be something special going out near the time the game ships. You guys here on the fansites will definitely be made aware, and will have chances to get it. That's all I can say for now!

In other news... I'm shipping out the first batch of Rappies this afternoon. PM me a pic of your receipt (or online purchase) along with an address and I'll send one your way.
    I personally am looking forward to a rappy. I have a small collection of game memorabilia and jump at the chance to collect little things related to games I like, or plan on putting a lot of time into.

Thanks again for hooking us up, RubyEclipse! hella nice of you to do that.