Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Your greatest PSU memory

Well, it seems pretty gloomy here in PSU gen, (when isn't it?) so I decided that a ncie topic might lighten the mood and brighten some people's days. What was your greatest memory in PSU? I don't remember much about my time in the game, but Crimson Beast's Heyday was a pretty amazing time. There was always a party available, and I met some great people there.

So, what was your greatest PSU memory?

Credits go to AlexCraig for the topic idea.

my greatest memory would have to be when i was doing a few runs of one of the hive missions with my friends. it was one of the luckiest runs ive ever done lol.
    We only did about 6 runs and 3 [B] Agito repcas dropped and 2 [B] Gaozoran Rod dropped too

lol idk if these are still rare now but when those dropped they were pretty rare :3

Probably one of the most memorable moments I had was way back in 2007 when me and some friends first did Sleeping Warriors and we got the rare map with a Hard/Power Charge drop at the end which went to me. My friend was kinda pissed because he wanted it too, but he congratulated me anyway and eventually he got one later. xD
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

i`ve never played PSU network mode... but you`re right sstriker... remember the days when this game was a full adventure, full of new characters that all people in this site want to see them action, the chance to travel to between planets, craft your very own weapons, those days we really believe the words of karen erra at the end of the game on story mode " the network mode is vast and infinite"... well..i`m just playing again extra mode on v.1 on my pc just for the good memories... in my days on the ps2 though...my greatest memory was get the game in it`s japan version... XD...i wait a little bit less than 10 months to get my english version on the ps2 and i enjoyed every chapter of the story mode...then i played the extra mode and was cool to see the suv weapons and nanoblast... then on the aoti expansion...i was really happy to see the durandal replica...the staff o chaos and the fomar suit to revive my PSO fomar... o yeah...it was really sad to see mirei`s death...cause i thought she will give her partner card for the extra mode =(...

oh well...i`m still playing extra mode cause i`m hunting the goddamm whitill wings on v.1...i don`t now why is so f........ hard this time on my pc version... to all player .... i really want to now your expiriences as much as sstriker... bye to all

Hmmm... Toss up... either the very first time I met online with my old PSO friends and we all screamed like teenage girls at a justin timbahlake concert. Every time someone else showed up we screamed some more. The only time I screamed like that was with PSO ep2 on Gamecube.

The other contender to 'best memory' title would be the first time I saw the PSO maps on PSU... was it on MAG? That was almost painful; i was overflowing with nostalgia.
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!

The night before, and the morning of 1UP.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

when i did my first 1k hit i was proud and happy..but know i throw 3 thousands around like nothing lol those were the good days

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    The night before, and the morning of 1UP.
    I'm gonna have to agree with ya, 1up was definitely one of the best memories I can remember. It was an event that was actually fun, I loved how you fought wave after wave at the end getting all kinds of good drops.

The only thing that tops this is my brother pulling out 2 50% Rucars (out of 7), and giving them to me because I'm cool like that
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

1-Up and stuff usually that went on pre-expansion.
    When you didnīt care much about rare items.
    Also, the more the merrier.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I remember when PSU was actually somewhat CHALLENGING before AotI came out...

And then people had to complain about how they couldn't hit the bee enemies and what not...

Other than that, I remember finding my very first Two-Headed Ragnus board back then when it was still WTF rare, and I was about to abort the mission because the party was disbanding. It only came out 14%, lol. Then I traded it for an even lower % Crea Doubles... sad to see how whored out all the rare items are now. =/

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone