Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HD pictures

Hello OP, are you able to play full screen through your computer monitor when recording and taking pictures? My old capture card only allowed me to view the game through a TINY screen on the corner of the program.

Yes, I am able to view the game full screen on my monitor.

The capture card has a HDMI output and component output, which makes it easy to connect to any HDTV or monitor supporting HDMI or component.

I have my Xbox connected to the HDMI input of my capture card, then I have a HDMI cable going from the capture card's HDMI output to my monitor.

If you want a fullscreen preview on your monitor, the software that comes with the capture card will not let you. The preview on it is pretty big though.

But other software might allow you to get bigger previews. I know VirtualDub lets you have preview that is almost fullscreen, but there's no easy way to take a screenshot with that, as far as I can tell.

Sorry if I haven't explained that well.

Talking

Here are some pics i took with Mracless today. We didn't have anything planned, but next time ill come up with some nice action poses

Very nice quality!

Finally we can get some really great pics of our characters on Xbox!

Thanks again Mracless, looking forward to next time!

D:

I can't believe you resized them! Now everyone will think I'm a farce.

No problem. I'm glad to be of service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mracless View Post
    D:

I can't believe you resized them! Now everyone will think I'm a farce.

No problem. I'm glad to be of service.
    HAHA i can post the original ones tomorrow if you like, im at a laptop in bed right now so i dont have them here

Quote Originally Posted by -SHIRO- View Post
    HAHA i can post the original ones tomorrow if you like, im at a laptop in bed right now so i dont have them here
    Nah, they're your pictures now. Do as you please with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    We'll definitely have to take some picture, I'm eager to see how my character looks in High Def.

Also, AMCap will let you run it fullscreen (for screenshots and such). However, without buying the program, you are limited to 15 minutes, then you'll have to close it and re-open it. That said, I love it
    I'd be glad to help.

Do you not have a HDTV or monitor to play on? Would the pictures I take be the first time you see your characters in High definition? D:

I'm surprised at how disinterested people are in getting HD pictures taken. Only 5 people have expressed interest, and I've only taken pictures for 2 people so far.

It's good to see someone else offering Xbox-users a chance to take game screens. I suggest the OP to add this thread's link to your sig, like Zero, for reference & exposure.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I've done as you suggested, Dhylec, but it's not going to get a lot of exposure.

Look at my post count! I never have anything interesting to contribute to other threads.
    No Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    haha. That's okay. I'll change mine to redirect here too. I mean, let's face it - Your HD pictures are far sexier than mine could ever be xD

EDIT: Done!
    That's so kind of you. Thank you.

I feel guilty though! It seemed like you enjoyed taking pictures, and I've taken that away from you.
    No Signature.

Let's keep this thread as one to taking screenshots & discussion on such. Posting images goes to the screenshot thread, not here. Shall we?
    Last edited by Dhylec; Oct 11, 2009 at 03:49 PM.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?