Page 137 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2532

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    Alright, goood run could be better but good regardlss. One Question why do you use Rucars for Td I know it has good pp and all but on dark missions like this wouldnt you want as much accuracy as you can get?
    Yes with abit of luck a mid to low 12 can be achieved i agree.

Rucar question im not really i seeing places in the run where having low ata matters only part where i got unlucky was when i was tornado dancing on stray deljaban and hit all 0s other than that after i do a jabroga all i need is to be able to get one hit off and ill kill cause they were almost dead from the jabroga.
    So my main reason for using the rucar is yes the pp cause im using a LPC which is eating away at my pp also i prefer to have my 50 light double agito 10/10 for spiral dance
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    Yes with abit of luck a mid to low 12 can be achieved i agree.

Rucar question im not really i seeing places in the run where having low ata matters only part where i got unlucky was when i was tornado dancing on stray deljaban and hit all 0s other than that after i do a jabroga all i need is to be able to get one hit off and ill kill cause they were almost dead from the jabroga.
    So my main reason for using the rucar is yes the pp cause im using a LPC which is eating away at my pp also i prefer to have my 50 light double agito 10/10 for spiral dance
    Ahh I see I completely forgot the fact you were using a power charge :stupid me: but ya there was a few places that could be improved upon maybe with some more practice and some shear luck you will get a low 12. I hope you can achieve this time in the future. Keep up with the High Quality vids lol had to emphasize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    Ahh I see I completely forgot the fact you were using a power charge :stupid me: but ya there was a few places that could be improved upon maybe with some more practice and some shear luck you will get a low 12. I hope you can achieve this time in the future. Keep up with the High Quality vids lol had to emphasize that.
    I might try for a 12 if someone beats my time which is more than possible.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    I might try for a 12 if someone beats my time which is more than possible.
    Ill probably start ta more often once I reach level cap I will start posting my times etc. When I hit cap I will give it a go.

Spoiler!

Im done. Broke 5 TIMES going from 2 to 3 and TWICE going from 1 to 2 using S+10SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Legendary weapon MY ASS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

Got me a Rukmin recently.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ryna; Jun 9, 2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: boxed
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

While testing my new Hyakkaryoran, I got this awesome screenshot =O :

Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

less saber more lavis bow pics but sweet saber

What is that? A fishing pole? You can't even tell what's going on in the picture. You're character looks discharged, and pigeon toed. I'm not trying to be rude either, the photo is hard to make out.
    Last edited by Drawers; May 31, 2010 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post
    What is that? A fishing pole? You can't even tell what's going on in the picture. You're character looks discharged, and pigeon toed. I'm not trying to be rude either, the photo is hard to make out.
    Lolwhat? It's a Twin Saber ._.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.