Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Hmm, I don't remember disagreeing with you about me doing it the wrong way, but I'll wait to see your video anyway.

I do have a two questions though. Did you kill one then the other or did you just hit whichever one was in front of you? Also how long did it take you to kill the second two?
    Here is the Video- its still processing but quality will improve after about an hour
    Umm im not sure what would be achieved from me killing the next two buffed carriguines im guessing cause they are buffed they might take a few secs longer to die?
    The point im making is My tornado Dance Killed the first two just after your mech Mayalee Fury killed the first carriguine.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Hmm, I don't remember disagreeing with you about me doing it the wrong way, but I'll wait to see your video anyway.

I do have two questions though. Did you kill one then the other or did you just hit whichever one was in front of you? Also how long did it take you to kill the second two?

*edit*
    Okay, so I have a third question as well, how long did the run take you total? I'm guessing about 18~22 minutes as a cast depending on the map. If so, I'd like to note your time on in the EXP thread on the official forums to give people an idea of the EXP vs. Time of this map (which I honestly think is rather good compared to some other maps). Not as good as White Beast or Seed Express of course, but decent enough for people looking for an alternate method of leveling up. The reason I ask is because it took me 26 minutes as a human gunmaster.
    On my male Cast Fighmaster lvl 180 (Before Supplemental Update) i did a Ta run in 13:25 here is the video part 1-
    Part 2
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

You have a fundamental difference in strategy here. My goal is the separate two Carriguine and kill them one at a time using two different methods, while minimizing deaths, to show the difference in simplicity between Tornado Dance and Mayalee Fury. Your goal is to kill as fast as possible regardless of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    Umm im not sure what would be achieved from me killing the next two buffed carriguines im guessing cause they are buffed they might take a few secs longer to die?
    The next two Carriguine require a different strategy than the first two, especially if you have a Gaozoran map. You could do as I did and ignore the Gaozoran in favor of killing the Carriguine. That's not the smartest strategy, but I was more concerned about testing out how safe Tornado Dance is in comparison to Mayalee Fury when it comes to "ease of use". Alternately you could kill the creature that could hit you in the back back first (Gaozoran). Then kill the Carriguine.

So I was curious about which method you used to kill the next batch of enemies. Carriguine first or Gaozoran and other creatures first. Of course you could have also just flown around and hit whatever was in your path. That's always an option.

The point im making is My tornado Dance Killed the first two just after your mech Mayalee Fury killed the first carriguine.
    And how many times did you get hit or die because of this method? You are emphasizing speed, which isn't wrong, but we are talking about different things here. Or are you saying that speed=ease in which case you and I just think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    On my male Cast Fighmaster lvl 180 (Before Supplemental Update) i did a Ta run in 13:25
    I'm more curious about your Fighgunner time was it in the 18~22 minute range? Faster? Slower? 13:25 is great as a Fighmaster, but not everyone is playing Fighmaster. Also, do you mind me posting that up in the EXP thread? I could get the total amount of EXP for your speed run just from watching the video.

Grinded a 47% Crea Doubles+ 10/10

I finally made it to lv 180 and started earning AXEP, as a Human Male it's gonna be awhile till I max him out.

Same here Rayner. I joined back up to this game at the end of July with only a 2 weeks left of the Boost. My M Human was a lvl 160. I took him from 160 to 180 in just over 3 weeks and have already gotten over 20 AP earned on him. Thats quite a lot of experience in 3-4 weeks of playing. lol. I am having fun with him though. I only have 2-20 weapon skills thus far and once I get my Elemental Shield/Regans Breath, I am going to go back to taking up my Skills.

Congrats though Its a helluva a grind to 180 without extra experience. Oh and I went from 160-180 and didnt run 1 rare mission, from level 170-173 I gained those 3 levels running nothing but Howzer, still no Resist. Anayways. Now that I maxed out Ive run probably 5-6 rare missions, which certainly helped me out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfish97 View Post
    Same here Rayner. I joined back up to this game at the end of July with only a 2 weeks left of the Boost. My M Human was a lvl 160. I took him from 160 to 180 in just over 3 weeks and have already gotten over 20 AP earned on him. Thats quite a lot of experience in 3-4 weeks of playing. lol. I am having fun with him though. I only have 2-20 weapon skills thus far and once I get my Elemental Shield/Regans Breath, I am going to go back to taking up my Skills.

Congrats though Its a helluva a grind to 180 without extra experience. Oh and I went from 160-180 and didnt run 1 rare mission, from level 170-173 I gained those 3 levels running nothing but Howzer, still no Resist. Anayways. Now that I maxed out Ive run probably 5-6 rare missions, which certainly helped me out a lot.
    I've ran 6 or 7 Rare missions from 170 - 180, in a group of 4 we got the Rare mission 3 times in a row... then one time 2 people in the same party got the rare at the same time ( didn't know it could happen ) I was lucky to be running with some decent randoms and we were never stingy ( I had 2 of the rare missions )

Since then... 0 Rare missions, I try not to do Innocent Girl A anymore... besides the EXP correction, the materials are not as expensive as they used to be... and you don't get a chance for the Rare. So I've been doing The Dark God S, solo... Dark Fish allows me to level my Longbow

The lack of an update forced me to buy rafal burst. I've been missing out for the past few weeks.

But found my first decent rare in weeks->[B] Gekitsnata
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Not sure if this is something to be proud of or not lol.

Currently into my 10th hour straight of doing Lightning beats non stop, I still have yet to see the Lumirus/kaos knight, but I've seen everything else that can drop here pretty much.

A run down of everything I currently hold at the start of the hour:

Tyrant Spadac, Apocalypse, 53 Chicotite's, 26 Hapotite's, 6 Rappy feathers, 19 Kerseline, 23 Vestaline, 61 Vulcaline, 24 Junaline, 11 Merculine, 1 Uraseline, 9 Nanoresin, 4 Grinder base A, 7 Grinder base S, 7 Copernia, 3 Armania, 8 Goldania, 3 Morbinia, 3 Recnad, 1 Lithnia, 17 Par ebon, 7 Kubara wood, 12 Par walna, 2 Sweet Deathic boards, Lumiess Blau board and a Serdote board.

I hate myself for doing this lol.

I have also got Barada Diga (Ground shotgun shot) from 39 to 49 and 7% into level. I will get this thing!

About 2 weeks ago I ran Seed Express S2 for the first time, and at the boss... bam, i got [B] Armas Line