Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

just wow....i used my last minute tries this morning ( i live in germany...) before work and found another rare map and bam....red bug no 16 dropped my lumira hp restore unit im happy now
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

After probably about 100 solo runs for the Adahna Unit, I failed. I know 100 isn't a lot to many people, but it is for me.

But I managed to get one thing that is apparently quite rare, as there's only 3 for sale on the Xbox 360 servers:

So I decided to put it here:

I thought it was a good place to put it, because it looks a bit like a fountainy-type thing, and I thought it was a funny place to put it because of it's description: "Its eyes are said to see all."
    No Signature.

I got four Adahna Units in these two weeks, that's probably more than anyone here. I also found a Psycho [B], and an Orpad Legs in those Alpha runs.

Now I just need 3 Cannons, for those Units. To all those bragging about their multiple Love Infernos, their palette will look crap compared to mine. Yeah, I'm a bit bitter I never got one during the White Day jaggos, but now it all comes back in my favor. Funny isn't it?
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Oct 9, 2009 at 09:25 AM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    I got four Adahna Units in these two weeks, that's probably more than anyone here. I also found a Psycho [B], and an Orpad Legs in those Alpha runs.

Now I just need 3 Cannons, for those Units. To all those bragging about their multiple Love Infernos, their palette will look crap compared to mine. Yeah, I'm a bit bitter I never got one during the White Day jaggos, but now it all comes back in my favor. Funny isn't it?
    yeah ur palette will look awesome with 4 0/10 ADC's >.>
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Today Recieved

33% Gudda Igga

and 33% Ank Buti

I just finished my Total Costs Calculator for Creating 10/10 Weapons!
    I did it using Excel 2007 and it can calculate the cheapest possible way to make a weapon 10/10 with every combination of grinding using +9 and +10 grinders.

The only things you have to plug in are the grind chart for the boost you are simulating, the average cost of the weapons you are grinding, and the average price of the grinders you are using. I am very happy and it looks pretty clean.
    Last edited by Shou; Oct 10, 2009 at 03:01 PM.

You're going to have to share that with the class Shou!
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

I may release it after I have someone double check to make sure it is as user-friendly as it can be and see if there are any mistakes in it. I will, however, let anyone know what calculations I put into it if they are curious.

1,000 POSTS!!! jk. I have been on other accounts on these forums and long before that lol.

I will let anyone know what grinders to use on the weapon they are trying to grind to 10/10 if they would like. My calculator is set up for the 15% grind boost coming after the Guardians Limit Attack event and how much (on average it will end up costing them).
    Last edited by Shou; Oct 10, 2009 at 03:22 PM.

Shou :) I remember in the last event I would do the following for S-grades

S+1 for the first Grind (100%)
    S+3 for the second Grind (100%)
    S+6 was 81% and S+8 was 86% for the third Grind
    S+9 which was 1% lower than S+8 last grind for the fourth Grind
    S+10 for every grind passed the fourth.

For A-Ranks I would do the following:

A+1 for the first two grinds (100%)
    A+3 for the third grind (100%)
    A+6 (sometimes +8) for the fourth grind (90.75%)
    A+9 for the fifth grind (90.75)
    A+10 for the rest of the grinds

There was also a method to my grinding which for me managed to work very well....I did my own calculations using this:

The grind chart with +15% boost based on 3 star luck. I remember not enough friends knew the grind rates when playing through StD that I took the chart and put it on my site for them to see and save.

I am interested in your findings Shou. ^^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Give me the cost of the S-rank weapon you were grinding and what s+10s and s+9 grinders cost at the time. Ill let you know if you used the right grinders to minimize production costs trying to make your weapon 10/10.