Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Typing while playing (xbox 360)

After doing some research and what seems like people telling me that I cant use a keyboard with the xbox 360 for PSU, I finally broke down and paid for the stupid chatpad that I didnt even want in the first place.... And the best part is it doesn't even work with the game.

For the love of god will someone please tell me how I can type while playing the game so I dont waste another $30 USD on another useless peripheral. Thanks...

You can use a USB keyboard with PSU360. I did that just fine when I still played on those servers. Sorry you had to learn this so late. :S
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

i use my mac keyboard or pc keyboard for psu and it works just fine. (USB of course)

Any computer keyboard will do. Even the wireless ones that operate from a usb receiver. I use one like that. A shame the messenger doesn't work, though. I'd like to be able to do simple chat backs, without resorting to grabbing a whole keyboard to do so.

it would be awsome if they made a ketboard controller like they made for the gamecube version of pso (japan only of course). Cut a 360 controller in half and stick one end on one side of the keyboard and stick the other end on the other side
    is better than

found pic, if they made it for xbox 360 id buy it.
    is better than

Those controller/keyboard hybrids are awful. I'll take my keyboard and controller separately any day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MiphestoSW View Post
    After doing some research and what seems like people telling me that I cant use a keyboard with the xbox 360 for PSU, I finally broke down and paid for the stupid chatpad that I didnt even want in the first place.... And the best part is it doesn't even work with the game.

For the love of god will someone please tell me how I can type while playing the game so I dont waste another $30 USD on another useless peripheral. Thanks...
    ROFL you aint the only one, stupid chat pad.

yeah I HATE that little thing....
    It has to be true. . . I hope.

just return that chatpad and get a USB keyboard if you don't have one already(got mine brand new for $20 usd years back), it also works for Live messages & IM without getting censored like PSU does for some stupid reasons.. use cuss words all you want on Live.