Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Suggestion on making meseta

Hey all I'm currently running white beast "sigh" hoping to come across some [b] serafi-senba boards for my rainbow armor pallet since they are currently 6million meseta =/.

Seems like ever since the event ended and i blew all my meseta on finishing off my 4x psycho wands + 2x gaozarods 'sp' grind/break-athon I've been quite broke.Anyone have some recommendations on some missions to run to make some meseta? I'm a MF with at least 3 attack techniques over 41+ for each element (cept holy! WTB GRANTS). Any feedback that would help this old geezer of a veteran player would be appreciated
    DIGA PLEASE! Rukia_f.newman_160_(20)ft,mf

Well first of all I would love to play with you and help you earn that much meseta. I could use a mil or two myself right now.

2nd, I don't know why I have to be the only one saying this but.....if you have a ton of items you don't need or can't equip...SELL THEM! And if you have some really good rare items that your MF can't use, sell them in your own shop.

Yea I wish i was holding onto some good rare items to sell but I'm kinda a minimalist. If your down for some runs I'll send your a friend invite when i log on. gt=demiii I'm usually on late night during the week .

Add me, Gt D4rk Captain. I will help ya earn some money Btw, Looking for a Repca is a decent way to make money because even if you don't find it, you will most likely find some edges which sell for a mil a piece. Easy money.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

I sent friend request to both of you =) and thanks for the suggestion delete.

Just getting back into the game since 6 months and I've been doing White Beast S... not S2 for Diad's. With 2* or 3* Luck you will get 1 in the last Block about 75% of the time, not to mention all the -ad Stones... Olpad, Citrad, Tormad, Diad & Grinder Base S & the chance for the [B] Serafi-Senba. There are also plenty of places to find Ortapolymers to make those Serafi-Senba's, and 2 chances for Neu Walna in the Boss Box.

If I want to get away from White Beast, I do Sakura Blast S2 for Neu Walna... with the right map you get 9 chances for them... they sell for 50K each. Then a chance for Milla with the Jigo Booma spawn. Also for easy meseta + leveling PA's I do any Hive / Guardian's Colony Run on A... with enough Dark Resistance the enemies do 0 Damage and pick up all those Megi-photons which sell for 9K each, I average around 10 per run.

hmmm nice i never really thought of doing fight for food or the colony missions to farm megi-photon. I'll have to do that thanks!

I will probably be on Friday CeasOne, I am having a pretty busy week. But I accepted your friend request.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

=) I look foward to running some missions with some people from out little community!

I don't get to play alot during the weekdays because I work in the later portion of the day.