Default couple of trades

Hey i'm looking for a couple of trades.

1. i'd like to trade my green/purple illuminus coat for either a navy/red or navy/rust coat or an ill tag.

2. i'd like to trade for a heart of onma i was thinking a AD unit would be a fair trade for either.

thankx all.
    Through photon kissed battle fields an agent of the universe strides the stars and the moons. A lover of Luna, A lord of darkness, a gallant of the planets.
    ShadowFox009..... at your service.

hi i can trade you an illuminus tag for your Adahna Unit
    Last edited by Ellipsis...; Oct 17, 2009 at 04:19 AM.

mail me when it's a good time for us to meet up i'm usually on in the evenings on the east coast.
    Last edited by shadowfox09; Oct 18, 2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Through photon kissed battle fields an agent of the universe strides the stars and the moons. A lover of Luna, A lord of darkness, a gallant of the planets.

for some reason I can't PM you (it says PM's are disabled)

Regardless, i'll post on your bulletin board and try to idle in your room as much as i can (character name is ...)

ah okay. i'll be in my room afking as well. i'll try to get back on around noon. idk why you can't pm me that's a bit odd, but no matter i'll be around.

Hey fox I have the illuminus tag or the coat you want in trades for that adahna unit leave a message in my shop Eternal if you are interested.

Tag for AU come on people learn the value of things. You could get like 3-4 tags for that unit.

srry no AD unit. but i'd still like to trade for the ill tag or coat and/or a heart of onma, i have the ingredient for the cannon board.
    Last edited by shadowfox09; Oct 18, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

just to make it clear. You got a green/purple illuminus coat and Adahna Cannon (mat)

And you are looking to trade for these:

Illuminus Tag
    Heart of Onma

Is that right?
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

yes that's about right. i can post more offers and what not. i don't trade often so i'm just posting what i believe i can get by with.
    Last edited by shadowfox09; Oct 19, 2009 at 05:12 PM.