Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i just piped in the fake in yellow quest for about 41 minutes and i never found an al rappy!!did i not pipe l;ong enough?or are rare monsters just not in quests?please i need to know!!!1

sometimes it takes forever sometimes it doesnt. just try every now and then. you'll eventually find one

tkx for the tip but can rare enemies be found in quests.i heard somewhere that the monsters are set and that they never change? is it tru?

I found many Pal/Al Rappies in the Fake in Yellow Quest.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-02-23 13:06, critter wrote:
    tkx for the tip but can rare enemies be found in quests.i heard somewhere that the monsters are set and that they never change? is it tru?
    I'm pretty sure the only place where enemies don't reset is online. I've gotten plenty of rare enemies in quests, thats the best place to get them.

k tks for the help guys.i guess i should be more patient when piping.

last night after over 200 pipes and after 1.5 hours i found a hildeblue in the forest of sorrow quest. he dropped elysion. but my luck ended there. i have to double my mind strength before i can use the darn thing.kinda sux.

For an easy way to find A Rappy, in the fake in yellow quest. Go to the room, where the rappies drop in a line, near the end of the quest, I think. It's where one rappy drops to the side of the line. You can get AL easy from that line. And also where they drop in another line, with one rappy having his back turned. Try piping repeatedly there. Usually after 2 times, I find an Al there. To bad he never drops me anything even half-way decent.... >=/
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

ya, i fought a couple pals w/o tryin to find em, they literaly didnt drop a thing, but i thought the nice lil 100 xp award was a nice gift for my low lvl (at the time) fonewearl

In the DC version, there were no rare monsters (or rare items, for that matter) in quests.

Something nice about the GC version, for sure.

I saw my first al rappy on the GC version in challange mode. It was a tough mofo to kill.