Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I'm really looking forward to this game because I can play it anywhere! Also it reminds me of the days of playing PSO on the Game Cube. I can't wait!

I'm looking forward most to playing around with the new implementation of Slicers.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I'm looking forward to a whole new set of experiences! Every Phantasy Star game has taken a good portion of my life and emotions, and in return gave me tons of laughs, challenges, frustrations, new friends, and new (ph/?)fantasies and I can't wait to see what PS0 has in store for me this time!

...and for someone who doesn't like deep, wishy-washy answers.. xp I'm looking forward to the rare tonfa-style daggers. Photon-tonfa! There's nothing about that idea that doesn't rock =D

I never got to play PSO, so I'll be looking forward to seeing somewhat how it was like. The actions seem cool too. I hope I can find people to play with on wifi!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm looking forward to a fresh Phantasy Star experience yet again, along with making new friends. I'm also excited about playing all the classes and fooling with the new battle system.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

im looking forward to play as a hunewm WOOT!
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

I'm looking forward to an awesome online "grindfest" with an active community of PSZero friends! Let's beat up some monsters 2gether! I'm playing PSO Xbox offline right now, I never got the chance to play it online

im looking forward to new things like new character classes like humarl new weapons like gunslashes and new experiences the tower sounds awesome im looking forward to the new phantasy star

I'd say I'm looking forward to seeing how the soundtrack is, PSU had a pretty disappointing OST. Also looking forward to all the bosses and whatever PSO weapons there might be.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of knights, mankind was given hope.

I'm looking forward to the game style that comes with PSZ. (Since it's just like PSO) I also can't wait to start playing with other people!