Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

on PSO ship Vega people all of a sudden started act really odd.
    they are horrdly rude, mean, snobby etc etc
    today (Sunday 2/23) i got called a "item Sl*t" because all my equiped items happened to be rares.
    also people aren't legit anymore?
    i'm hearing
    "N00bs are the only Legits because the don't have anything"
    am i over reacting or is everyone losing their minds in Vega, and this isn't the only problem (excuse me for ranting) but people are just giving Items away to people just because their Characters are "Cute looking" and they hold up the game.
    Do i have a Reason to be Upset can i justify this in anyway. should i stop going to Vega? what are the other ship like?
    I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING

Maybe all the hackers killed the normal people and took over the ship

*sighs* in the situations i'm in right now i could believe that.....
    i know some people are just mean, but they can all be lvl +100 and in the same ship as me 24/7 i'm guess the vets here call Vega the "Newbie Outlet" i've tried going to another ship but i don't know..it's sorta lonely i guess less BSOD there (i've gottentwo over 3 months first one lost all my favs second untouched lucky me)
    anyone else care to help me out and give me a reason to play PSO for the interaction rather than leveling up? because i'm sorta losing faith in Vega
    also, i made a appoint me (See Agito Helpers in Items board)
    and when i got there slightly late, i being the one to set it up i foudn out that someone had made a game with a password called: Agito AUW 1975
    no way thats just a evil stroke of luck.
    is everyone out to get me @_@ or just a really bad day(s)

On 2003-02-23 17:04, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
    on PSO ship Vega people all of a sudden started act really odd.
    they are horrdly rude, mean, snobby etc etc
    today (Sunday 2/23) i got called a "item Sl*t" because all my equiped items happened to be rares.
    also people aren't legit anymore?
    i'm hearing
    "N00bs are the only Legits because the don't have anything"
    am i over reacting or is everyone losing their minds in Vega, and this isn't the only problem (excuse me for ranting) but people are just giving Items away to people just because their Characters are "Cute looking" and they hold up the game.
    Do i have a Reason to be Upset can i justify this in anyway. should i stop going to Vega? what are the other ship like?
    I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING

I feel for you, i really do. GC's PSO online community has turned to crap in my opinion. I have maby abour 4 or 5 people i really enjoy playing with anymore. The rest of them blah they are all jackasses. I remember in v2 the good old days and vv1, there were about 20-30 people i could catch a game with andthey are allways on when i was and we just allways had good times.

SR-16 Packing RAmar

Wow... reminds me of the days when PSO v2 on DC was going to crap. The chaos as people engaged in rampant cheating and clans hijacked lobbies with constant FSODs. Tis a sad day indeed.

Note to self:Stay away from Vega...

anything advice form you. (i left Pso after V1 for reasons concerning things)
    i wanted to start a clan but not for domination just like a group of friends

All the more reason to stay offline. Or, make intellengent friends on the 'net, and play with them on PSO.

SR-16 Packing RAmar

I'm hoping PSOX will pull PSO out of it's current slump. The only prob I see with it is Snapple actually saying "nyan nyan" over and over on voice chat. But, that's what the negative feedback button is for!

On 2003-02-23 18:58, IronKnight wrote:
    The only prob I see with it is Snapple actually saying "nyan nyan" over and over on voice chat. But, that's what the negative feedback button is for!
    If you think Snapple would be a voice chat nuisance, God help anyone who is within ear-shot of me while in-game. 0_o

As for finding intelligent people to play with..well..thats a hit and miss each time you go online. I have to lament with Sean though, back on the Vers 1 and 2 days, there was quite the abundance of people to play with. Alot of the people you could just jump into a game with and have fun, and thats when you could lose both meseta and your weapons if they picked them up.

All in all, just find some people you can relate to, go in-game and if they are fun to play with, make it a usual thing to play with them in locked games.

And try different ships/blocks/lobbies, you never know who you might meet. =)
    Look, he did it again.