Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Just got mine today. I did notice the music is switched around a bit. I have to admit, it's a very classy choice. The instrumental song normally played in the title screen is now played at the opening. And they chose a completely different song for the title screen. And I have to admit, I actually like the music chosen for the US title screen better than what was on the Japanese title screen. The setup makes the opening seem epic and the title screen more relaxed, but building to a bravado. In a way, the title screen music here, actually sounds more like a Phantasy Star Online title screen theme.

You also seem to have far more english characters with which to spell your name with.

Friend Code is: 0818 3842 4440
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Nov 11, 2009 at 02:40 PM.

Default GAMESTOP is horrible

But at least I have my game. When I arrived to pick it up, they tried to tell me that they didn't have it. I asked them, "Why not?" They told me because their backroom was a mess from the CoD:MW2 release. So didn't know when I would have my game. I was pissed. My pre-ordered game was there, but they weren't willing to go find it. The manager tried to tell me to come back in 2 hours. But he wasn't even sure if they'd have it then. So I asked if I left my phone number, could they call me when they found it. He actually said, "No"! I couldn't believe these guys. I was sure it was a mess back there, but do your damn job and go find my game. The clerk was back there for ten minutes before he found it. What a joke. But at least I have my game. And a receipt with a feedback number.

Yay got mine!!! Now time to enjoy....

Owns it*

Just got to level 5 and equipped a gunblade. Main, HUnewearl.
    "Seekers of light, believe not in forever, believe not in truth, for they are empty and inconstant as are all things."

Radori Nighthawk: 180 H M AT/AF (All types 20)
    Saligun: 80 F C FM (Atm)

I called my Gamestop and they don't have it. The site also says that it isn't within 100 miles of my area code. I do wonder if the gamestop employee just searched fantasy star zero in the database but whatever. I'll check different stores i guess now.

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsthepope View Post
    I called my Gamestop and they don't have it. The site also says that it isn't within 100 miles of my area code. I do wonder if the gamestop employee just searched fantasy star zero in the database but whatever. I'll check different stores i guess now.
    Remember that it only updates at 6:00 EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Evicous View Post
    Remember that it only updates at 6:00 EST.
    Oh I was not aware of that. Still no luck finding it but my mom is taking my lil brother in a bit to toys r us and she said she'd look. Maybe they'l have it If not I'll just wait until tomorrow.

i forgot i was coming out then i got a phone call and was like WHAT????? woooot then got it today

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Adder View Post
    But at least I have my game. When I arrived to pick it up, they tried to tell me that they didn't have it. I asked them, "Why not?" They told me because their backroom was a mess from the CoD:MW2 release. So didn't know when I would have my game. I was pissed. My pre-ordered game was there, but they weren't willing to go find it. The manager tried to tell me to come back in 2 hours. But he wasn't even sure if they'd have it then. So I asked if I left my phone number, could they call me when they found it. He actually said, "No"! I couldn't believe these guys. I was sure it was a mess back there, but do your damn job and go find my game. The clerk was back there for ten minutes before he found it. What a joke. But at least I have my game. And a receipt with a feedback number.
    Dude, they gave you a bad time. All customers are worth time and effort, give those guys what they deserve. Those surveys really matter.

Just got it about 20-30 minutes ago.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe