Page 182 of 184 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184 LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1839

I found a used copy of the game and decided to pick it up. I'd say that's an accomplishment, haha!
    "Oh Earth, what changes has thou seen / There were the long street roars
    Hath been the stillness of the central sea / The hills are shadows
    And they flow from form to form / And nothing stands
    Like clouds that shape themselves and go"

Quote Originally Posted by Mustache View Post
    I hit 80,000 kills today. Pair that with 2 Goth Parasols in two days I find grounds to say, this is an accomplishment.^.^
    I think I was in a game where you found one of them, lol. I adored when I found mine, as finding it is what got me back into this.

Got my Compress PA unit today, so I'm good!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaded_Memory View Post
    I think I was in a game where you found one of them, lol. I adored when I found mine, as finding it is what got me back into this.

Got my Compress PA unit today, so I'm good!
    If you were using a Goth Parasol, Newman male, then yes! It was me.^.^

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I hit my 140,000th kill today... as far as finds go, I HAD found a 48Hit Goof Swatter, but lost it when my DS shut off for no reason with me having forgotten to save immediately after finding it... I am no longer using that one for PSZ playing anymore, suffice to say. Bleh... <_<

Oh, but I did also find my first Eridanus with Bright Sign, but not any exceptional percents [but neither was it blank either], and was only Lv1... still pretty nice, though. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I have spent an infernal amount of time in the Ruins of Makara. The creatures, natural to the area were hostile. Some were hidden, with only the bright red nose to point their where abouts, hidden in a field of flowers they were impossible to detect. Bats everywhere, I wasn't sure there was an end to them. Huge hulking beasts blue as sapphires impenetrable by most weapons. I persisted through them, I've seen tracks, prints, of them. The Booma of course. That's why I'm here, to hunt down their home. I not sure why I'm looking, I'm propelled by something, something...heavenly. Who am I do ignore such a calling?

It's been so long, I haven't seen anything but monsters in months. But I'm getting close, I know it. I can't give up yet. There are small groups, I find them everyday, the answer to their origin is somewhere in this forsaken Ruins.

I found a teleporter, the markings on the wall suggest it travels to the moon. The Moon! I'm too engrossed in my work to give it heed now. Although it too screams to me, a mystery that needs solving.

The smell of pumpkins, how weird, there should be no pumpkins this far under ground. I fear the solitude has finally gotten to me. I fear my mind is beginning to waver, yearn for the surface and everything I left behind...Wait! Is that light up ahead! The air seems fresh, it's easy to tell it's not the stagnate air of the ruins. Could this be it?

There's pumpkins everywhere, and boarded up paths. Dozens of them! The Boomas are here, they have to be, but where? There's signs of them, fresh signs! Of living, moving, eating. But not a single soul in the area. What? the ground, it's moving, but there's no red noses, no flowers to hide in.

Booma's, at last, I found where they live. I did not come here to kill, I decided to study, and study I shall. I will spend my time here....Something odd is happening, a light from the sky, it's so bright. There's something in the middle, I've seen the likes of it before. Yes, an element, not unlike the one ones found in those rubble walls. This one is different, something angelic about it. Could this be the real calling, is this the heavenly pull I felt, the booma's nest only a means to an end...To be continued?

Thanks for joining the final stretch in my long journey in obtaining the Heaven Element! I thought I'd never find that booma's nest.^.^

[EDIT] I left the Boomas alive.^.^ You don't need to kill them to get the achievement.
    Last edited by Mustache; Jul 29, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

WOOHOO! Noble Cloack GET!

Future Hall of Famer

I found the pizza shop for the first time ever. I was confused of what was going on then I was like oh crap I found a shop! Then I hardly had any meseta so I had to pipe out and sell off stuff out of my trunk to buy the items from the shop. Still have hardly any friends to play with though. I found 1 game on hard difficulty free play. that seems like a rare find.

I got my HUcaseal to Lv 100. My FOnewearl was the first to reach Lv 100 sometime ago. The only character left to reach Lv 100 is my RAmar.

Kouga Shuriken on ET, slicer 100%! 0/0/0/0/0 though.

Found my 3rd H44, but alas, still no Flame Hit! :c

I recently got back into this game.