Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default For those who've been to the final boss...

I was frankly amazed to be fighting chess pieces. I left the knight alive myself, because its easy to avoid... and attack around.

Rook... King... Knight...

Don't leave the rook alive, its no fun trying to kill the boss while its shooting lasers in a Queen pattern.
    Coming Soon!

hehe i kinda think i left the rook alive and i practically got murdered lol

I'm having real trouble with that boss. I buy scape dolls, I level up, and it still pulls off inexplicable hit-me-5-times-at-once combos. I should be overpowered but it's really starting to piss me off. I'm a FOnewm.

I can get through the first form with barely a scratch, and numerous times almost the second part two starts I get beat down.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

I had a real bummer. I had died to the final boss, but I forgot to restock and save my game before going back through the teleporter, so uh, to save what little mates I had left I save and quit my game while fighting the boss. So now I have to redo the whole dungeon again. How great!
    Phantasy Star Zero

Slayer 2.0
    HuCAST
    FC: 3481 2644 3342

*PM me your FC if you feel like playing sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidramag View Post
    I'm having real trouble with that boss. I buy scape dolls, I level up, and it still pulls off inexplicable hit-me-5-times-at-once combos. I should be overpowered but it's really starting to piss me off. I'm a FOnewm.

I can get through the first form with barely a scratch, and numerous times almost the second part two starts I get beat down.
    My FOnewearl had no troubles with him, lvl 19, lvl 50 pure tech mag and using only a slicer if it wasn't for the low accuracy on higher levels Slicers would be overpowered, again, in the hands of a Force in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    My FOnewearl had no troubles with him, lvl 19, lvl 50 pure tech mag and using only a slicer if it wasn't for the low accuracy on higher levels Slicers would be overpowered, again, in the hands of a Force in this game.
    thats good to know i just finished the human story and im like half way though the newman story and starting to cringe thinking about how weak she is ill have to make a special mag for her before i go after mt
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Mother Trinity isn't that bad, at least not if your a ranger. Kill the pieces, then attack her from a distance, otherwise her head smash is terrible. Her lock on laser is pathetic, so dont worry about that.

As for the uh...ahem, true final boss, yeah. He pulls no punches. Definitely worthy of Final boss status if for difficulty alone, although I'm not sure about his design. Its not bad, its just not what I think of when I think of "him". Still, those spheres are murder and those spikes he summons that grow up underneath your character are super evil. Plus his giant blue beam attack made me shudder every time he used it.

What did everyone that's beaten the eternal tower think of Heaven's Mother? I hope she's a bit more imposing on Hard or SuperHard, apart from her slightly annoying no-miss Grants shes not that hard if you keep your distance. I died more times fighting Force Mother.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    Her lock on laser is pathetic, so dont worry about that.
    Tell that to those idiot NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    As for the uh...ahem, true final boss, yeah. He pulls no punches. Definitely worthy of Final boss status if for difficulty alone, although I'm not sure about his design. Its not bad, its just not what I think of when I think of "him".
    *gasp* He Who Must Not Be Named! Although, I do agree that his design was... unique, to say the least. Not quite as demonic or evil as what'd I'd expect.
    Phantasy Star Zero
    SebZero (HUcast) Lvl. 43
    Friend Code: Haha, N/A

Quote Originally Posted by SebZero View Post
    *gasp* He Who Must Not Be Named! Although, I do agree that his design was... unique, to say the least. Not quite as demonic or evil as what'd I'd expect.
    Yeah, I mean, in PSO and PSU his design was a tad more consistent (not saying much, obviously there were still some major differences) but in this it was waaaaaay different in this game. Like I said, I didn't actually think it was a bad design, just not what I was expecting.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

I can't help but think of a funny elephant whenever I see him.
    Then he turns into a really happy elephant and ?JUMPS? all over the place?