Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Tower.

I found a rappy soul first time through the snow area..hehe I can't wait to use it

x.x its 100 floors. Going through this as a techer is a nightmare having to use melee And i forgot npc's. <.<

Some tips for keeping your sanity:
    1. Skip any open rooms
    2. Only open up containers from rare enemies or boss floors. Good items CAN drop from containers, but occur so rarely that its not even worth it.

Because spending half a second opening a container that spawns between you and the next room and looking for a red box is time consuming?

It adds up over time. Besides, on Super Hard there are so many junk rares that an entire container can be nothing but red boxes. That means you need to check EVERY red box to see if its 7 stars or not. That does take up some time.

Ok, I've been doing the Tower for a couple hours now. Floor-wise, I think I'm somewhere in the 50's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamica View Post
    Some tips for keeping your sanity:
    1. Skip any open rooms
    I've been doing this recently. It helps a lot.

2. Only open up containers from rare enemies or boss floors. Good items CAN drop from containers, but occur so rarely that its not even worth it.
    I open all the chests. I've found a few red weapons from just regular ol' enemies (not the one I want, however ).

Thanks for tips finally finished it after 7 hours x.x

I aborted after the first batch of rooms earlier today. I never noticed some rooms weren't locked...
    Coming Soon!

I just finished, it took me around 8 hours, but the first 2 were 3:30-5:30 in the morning (hadn't slept yet) so I was more than a little tired and going VERY slow.

EDIT:
    I forgot to mention the whole reason I MADE this post, I never noticed unlocked doors. Actually, I think I saw one but right after thought I was wrong about that. How many are actually unlocked?

This thing is a breeze. It's just all about your sanity. Although, what I do find very bogus about the tower gamewise is that the only enemies that are difficult are either Dark or Machine. I'm sure the programmers could have evened the playing field for just this level... Although I'm all right with insta-killing toads and bunnies.

But seriously guys... what's at the end???
    Phantasy Star Zero

Slayer 2.0
    HuCAST
    FC: 3481 2644 3342

*PM me your FC if you feel like playing sometime.