Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Exclamation For all my Soul Eater Fans.....

Just got done with finishing SoulEater Manga Chapter 67. So feel free to check out my home page to see whats that all about. Anyway still in the tower. Im on floor 80!!! So I hope the end is near. And on top of that Im gonna have to beat the tower again on hard to get to Supa I herd! Thats crazy!!

Last edited by Hagaishi; Nov 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to post the link

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

yea, i finished the tower on normal its 101 floors i think so yea you're near the end
    username : SB~gimmick
    FC : 4726 8080 1897

Talking Happy Holidays from the Dojo!

Wow yet another year has past and it Turkey Day Again! Oh boy my kids are all playing PSZ together and its funny to see a 9 year old and think....wow! That was me at that age! Anyway I'm still in the tower and 101 floors are alot but lucky for me I'm on floor 87!!! I would have been done, but women don't understand when a guy plays the game???? Anyway I hope everyone eats alot and be thankful for the Lil things in life! Well I need to go check on something but feel free to check my out on here ,YouTube, My-space friendcodes.com. Or you can just Google me! Happy Holidays everyone!!

Exclamation Bleach 383 just Finished!

Malls are packed! Anyway if you like reading manga or love watching Bleach, Then check out me out on my home page cause I just finished it!

Or if you want ou can just click on this link:

But Im done the tower and will be posting a vid of it in a few.
    Ill be posting that like on here too once done!
    Enjoy your Black friday and as always Im down to play!

Post !!Video Alert!! Whats at the top of the tower??

Well my friends I just finished the "Enteral Tower" on hard! And let me tell yall.....Its crazy!!

Oh Sorry for the fuzzy vid but I though my 5mp cam phone would of handle it.

Anyway there is like a 101 floors. At every 10th floor you fight 3 Enteral Tower ONLY baddies called Force Mother(who specializes in magic attacks. You have one called Shot mother who specializes in projectiles attacks. And one called Blade Mother who specializes in physical attacks. Then on floor 101 you fight the mother of all mothers called Heaven's mother! And on top of a crap load of HP she also has the powers of the others, she just pack a harder punch! But its all worth it cause the rewards are.....well.... I'll let you find that out on your own!

You also need to beat the Tower mission on hard to unlock Supa hard for offline.

Anyway that's me beating it. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

Unhappy So pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    Well my friends I just finished the "Enteral Tower" on hard! And let me tell yall.....Its crazy!!

Oh Sorry for the fuzzy vid but I though my 5mp cam phone would of handle it.

Anyway there is like a 101 floors. At every 10th floor you fight 3 Enteral Tower ONLY baddies called Force Mother(who specializes in magic attacks. You have one called Shot mother who specializes in projectiles attacks. And one called Blade Mother who specializes in physical attacks. Then on floor 101 you fight the mother of all mothers called Heaven's mother! And on top of a crap load of HP she also has the powers of the others, she just pack a harder punch! But its all worth it cause the rewards are.....well.... I'll let you find that out on your own!

You also need to beat the Tower mission on hard to unlock Supa hard for offline.

Anyway that's me beating it. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRtnKFU6nc

Wished the vid would of came out better!

Exclamation New Manga Video Alert!!!

Whats up guys! Been soo busy with work kids girls anf PSZ!!!! But anyway I finished the lastest chapter of bleach on thursday. I would of posted it on here faster but sometimes its hard getting on this site. Anyway If you love anime or bleach check it out!
    As of right now Looking for some people for trades and supa hard mode play so hit me up! Enjo the vid!!!

Exclamation New Manga Video Alert!!! Naruto Manga Chapter 475!!

Ahh yes, How I love Naruto!!! And now Donzo is showing his powers!!!

This is a great chapter in the Naruto story line! Anyway check it out and thanks for watching!

Naruto Manga Chapter 475 [Eng-HQ] (Hagaishi&Sleepyfans)

Exclamation New Manga Video Alert!!! Bleach Manga Chapter 385!!!

This one is hott!!!! Check it out!! And im looking for some peeps to play PSZ with so drop me a line!!!

Exclamation For Bleach Anime fans Only!!!

All I can say is watch the video!!!
    And just know this is were the story is right now in japan!!