Default Stick with Granir, or go with somthing else?

Hey guys, i was wondering. what would be the best weap for a hunter. Right now, im currently using daggers since i like their speed. IS that the better choice for a weap , or should i change to another weapon?
    Also, what would be the best mag photon blast to have for a HUmar (human hunter). My mags stats are 8/1/3/1 at lvl 13. (power/guard/hit/mind in that order). Right now, my mags PB is granir but what would be the best one to end off with at lvl 60? (final evolution). Granir, Pacifal, Flozir, or Midgul

P.s also, for Midgul, does the strength of the technique (shifta,deband,etc) depend on the amount of mind you have, or is it a set value for every class
    and for Pacifal, do you have control over where the bird travels, or is it just set alrdy cuz since it goes in a set circle, wouldnt the hostiles in the middle not get hit?

double sabers are stronger and just a bit slower i would go with a good one of those
    not sure a specific one cuz i use swords im a power whore

{alpha-lvl 26- HUcast

Daggers are great for speed and have decent DPS imo. Their accuracy is super win and if you manage to get a pair with hit, you dont even have to use light attacks anymore because their speed and the extra accuracy will cover you no prob. Their range sucks though.

Double sabers have better range and DPS, but lower ATA, but being a HU, that shouldnt be a problem. :3
    They're legit if you have good ATA and might be a better choice in the long run. They usually have better PAs as well.

Gunblades are legit as they do decent damage with the 5hit combo glitch and they're a long range weapon with long range PAs so those are nice to keep for specific moments *coughfalzcough*